Despite what many people say about that manmade global warming is fake, the Washtowel Slaveholdery has taken the side that it is real. Hence, one would assume that they would want to reduce carbon dioxide emissions (that are "supposed to ruin the earth") so they would not get destroyed.
Here is how they are doing on this count:
- They waste lots of resources cutting down trees and getting the material transported to their printing facilities.
- They waste even more energy printing up items, most of which end up in the landfills.
- They waste huge amounts of energy distributing the items to people, most of whom do not want them. They use the most inefficient way to distribute stuff--going through huge amounts of gas in the process.
- They waste vast amounts of energy running buildings with the lousiest climate control systems I have ever seen in my life. Air conditioning that rarely works, and people that don't know how to run the damn thermostat, and heat that is rarely in good conditioning--waste.
- They pollute with dry cleanings of suits.
- They pollute by getting lunch nearly every day, in Styrofoam cups and boxes as often as not. I believe recycling bins at Kingdumb Hells are even more rare than windows.
- Their buildings as often as not lack windows, and when there are windows, they have the blinds down. Unnecessary usage of lights results.
- They waste even more resources throwing away perfectly good things because some idiot makes a rule against them. They make a rule about wearing white shirts, so the colored ones end up in the rubbish. Later, they are again allowed to wear colored shirts. Other things get placed in the rubbish (never donated or recycled) for similar stupidity.
- They force householders to waste heated or cooled air every time they open a door or window because the witlesses are at their door. This wastes householder money plus results in wasted energy and carbon dioxide in the air.
As with the Bible, it is that they claim to abide by "sustainability" and bash worldly companies for not being sustainable that leads me to hold them to their own "sustainability". And the way the witlesses are supposed to live is itself not sustainable--it is not sustainable at any level to go on welfare so one can pious-sneer, waste one's whole life doing nothing but going door to door, go on vacation only to have to look for the Kingdumb Hell and do boasting sessions and field circus, dry clean things all the time, put good items in the rubbish because some local hounder decides he doesn't like them, and eat fast, good-tasting poison every single day to stretch those hours. And yet they claim to be the only organization that is sustainable--they really should be judged more harshly than the world.