My Youtube Channel

by MoneurMallard 7 Replies latest jw friends

• MoneurMallard
    MoneurMallard

I would like to invite those of you with Youtube accounts to my channel, I am trying to get it up and going with lots of subscribers.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MonseurMallard

Somehow on this site my avatar got mispelled, but I am the curator at a Bedlam hospital for the insane, from an Edgar Allan Poe novel.

Here is a video I uploaded from a friend's channel, called "What would Jesus NOT do?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfjkl-3SNE

Shalom

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thanks for the lnk; gonna check it out in a day or so...

And welcome to the board!

Zid the She-Devil

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks for posting your link. I enjoyed your Dr. Leary vid. He was FEARLESS.

btw, it s/b spelled Monsieur ,,, just sayin'

oh, and I subscribed. :)

I'm a little wavering on JFK,,, great speech, but anyone who accepts the Pulitzer Prize for a book he had ghost-written, well, it's kinda tarnished his image for me. I always thought it quite curious that he was against secret societies and wondered if they wouldn't let him into Skull & Bones. As you probably know, he was 'new' money, and that from ill-gotten gain,,, Jackie Bouvier Kennedy brought the entree to 'society' that the Kennedys wanted.

tal

• MoneurMallard
    MoneurMallard

Yes I tried to get Monsieur in but it was too late to altar it by the time I had all my profile information in and added videos...

Either way, yes, my avatar/character name is that of a chief physician at a mental hospital.

Or as Chong said, "Do you know where we are man? We're in a nut house!"

• MoneurMallard
    MoneurMallard

Speaking of Avatars, I went to gravatar, added my Youtube avatar, used the same email address that I registered here with, can't seem to get JW forum to grab it though.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have subscribed

• talesin
    talesin

There's way to change your gravatar, and I believe it's in the technical section. My avatar is from the 'old' DB, so I've not had to change mine, and don't know how it works.

I was just teasing you about the spelling. :)

tal

• MoneurMallard
    MoneurMallard

LOL, thanks. If any of you have any suggestions for the channel, please feel free to email me or send me a message on the channel. I'd like to upload some ex-jw content, any links to any good anti-soc and anti-borg videos, documentaries, the silent lambs stuff, anything that will help, please don't hesitate to send them. Anything I can do to help the cause as well, please let me know, I'd like to start donating some money to any effort that will destroy the organization for good.

Shalom,

Andrew

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit