Wait, Wait... WHAT?! Dec 15th, WT Study - This bugs me

by civicsi00 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jam
    jam

What the hell kind of religion did I get involve in.

If the net had been around in my day, no way in

hell would I had become A JW. If there is a organization

that is A tool of the devil, this is it. Wolves coming

as sheepskin.

• ziddina
    ziddina

@ Jam... Sheepskin makes LOVELY wool-lined jackets!!!

I think the saying goes, "Wolves dressed in sheeps' wool...." ???

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The early Witchtowers are merely describing a properly categorised skin disease known to affect African peoples most noticably - when a white european gets it you would not realise. The skin for some reason stops producing dark pigment and gradually this spreads over the body.

I forget the name. Michael jackson claimed to have it when his skin lightened, as he didnt want to admit he was using drugs for the effect.

So God needs a skin disease to get the inferior races back to perfection?

WitchtowHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! indeed...

Regards the end of segregation - there is an account (I think on here) telling of how the Churches were quicker to integrate. The Witlesses in Southern States were directed not to integrate at first as it might offend (white) people.

HB

• jam
    jam

Thanks ziddina, it,s hard to remerber those verses

these days.

• sd-7
    sd-7

I remember an article from the 50s that stated that it was more important to have meetings than to integrate the races as far as the seating or whatever. But it is a good point that given all the other dumb things JWs went to jail for, you'd think they would go for that.

I believe there was an article in the 70s about cults that basically said black people were, in short, a little dumber and therefore more vulnerable to being recruited into a cult. They pointed out that Jim Jones' group had a lot of blacks in it.

So racism is just...well, look, these people are insane. Did you really expect anything else from them?

I've often wondered why the Governing Body was always 99% white/European. Given that it's a "worldwide brotherhood", why were there no African, Japanese, Hispanic, Indian GB members? Because it's really a good old boys' club, plain and simple.

--sd-7

• clarity
    clarity

Zid, sorry about those awful quotes!

>

I hated to post them, plse forgive if any are offended by the gross words of the watchtower!

>

People need to know the truth about the watchtower 'sitting on it's hands' and doing nothing ....... until it became safe, that is!

>

The audacity of them and their speech is truly sickening.

c

• ziddina
    ziddina

Clarity, honey, there's no need for you to apologize...

Does a good reporter apologize for reporting the truth? Er, reality??

Heck no! You keep posting that stuff!!

Zid

• clarity
    clarity

Nice to hear from you Zid {as I sit down again with peanut butter toast}too lazy to cook dinner.

Dinnertime can be a little ... well quiet ... so it's good to see words to me from across the country!

Still researching the roots of this cult ...but not with such ferocity and not till 3oclock in the morning anymore, thank er.. umm ... dog!

clarity

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah! Yeah, those 3 A.M. sessions...

Glad to hear that you're getting a nice, restful night's sleep nowadays!! Wouldn't want our star reporter sleeping on the job, would we?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ooops! Forgot to say... Thanks to Civics100 for starting this thread! It's an excellent one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit