Paradise.. At what cost?

by tallguy345 10 Replies latest jw friends

• tallguy345
    tallguy345

Unemployment is skyrocketing, the markets are crashing.

A several thousand year long struggle is coming to an epic conclusion.

A new order is on the horizion.

Prospects of knowledge, advancement & unity.

Unite the chosen ones, speaking the chosen language.

Your saviour has brought you this far, imagine what the future will hold.

Change the world.

The Catch? Billions must die.

Is this scene out of the Watchtower? Or the Third Reich?

• talesin
    talesin

Just wanted to say,,, love the avatar ,,, it's Anonymous ,,,

Do you know about the 3-stage plan? I just saw the vid yesterday!

t

(sorry to be off topic, but had to ask)

• tallguy345
    tallguy345

Thanks! and yeah I've seen the anonymous videos.

Prior to those coming out I was a fan of V for Vendetta / Guy Fawkes...

'Ideas are bulletproof'

• Awen
    Awen

Billions might die. Or not. Remember when Jonah was sent to Ninevah to tell them of their impending destruction and they all repented in sackcloth and ashes. It could happen. We'll just have to wait and see.

On the other hand.

God has been giving humanity plently of time to change, but we're just wasting that time. So when it does all come down to the end will the people deserve their fate or not?

You decide your own fate.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Having silver go to the moon, learning from scratch to build web pages and learning a brand new trade so I can start a business without Osama ObamaCare in the way, spending months getting paper work ready, packing my stuff, going to another country to board a plane that doesn't use the cancer scanners (instead it uses a different technology, so I still get a proper security screening), and flying halfway around the world: Worth the price.

Sitting at endless boasting sessions, doing endless field circus, having to dress up in a stuffy suit in all weather, worrying myself sick about everything that is reasonably normal, putting up with all the just plain men that insist I should be with just plain men, donating all my wealth to an organization that protects child abusers and stifles free speech, and waiting for the next generation to be plugged into the string: Not worth it.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: The Catch? Billions must die.

:Is this scene out of the Watchtower? Or the Third Reich?

You mean there is a difference?

Farkel

• erbie
    erbie

Well, the end justifies the means and if all those little wastrels have to be slaughtered to make way for us lot then so be it. I want my paradise and I'll have it at any cost, including human lives.

Eat my cake worldlings, EAT MY CAKE!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

The plan of the Powers That Were was for billions to die. Imagine the hell they will have to pay once everyone finds out what their scheme was, as if they didn't hide it in plain sight.

• talesin
    talesin

'Ideas are bulletproof'

• tallguy345
    tallguy345

Awen,

Was the biblical flood just a natural disaster, unfortunate for those alive at that time? Or did God execute them? If it's the latter, do you support that decision? Are you able to live with the blood guilt of all those people?

If you can, then you'll make it to paradise. Myself on the other hand, wont be present aslong as unconditional faith in God and his actions (Genocide) is a prerequisite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit