by Atlantis 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

You are an AMAZING person Atlantis.

Hope to meet you someday.

Randy

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

What a treasure Atlantis. It must have taken mega-time to do all these scans and post them. Many thanks!

Curious about something, is there a June 16, 1926 issue? Seems to be a gap in the dating.

Also, these files vary in size from about 3mb to 14mb, most of them around 10mb. Why would there be such a variance in file size?

(I'm not a techie!)

• ziddina
    ziddina

OOOOOOO! MARKING MARKING MARKING!!!!

And a HUGE Thank You to Atlantis!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Bumping this thread again...

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

Wow thanks! I have never been able to find any of those on normal archive sites! :D

p.s., what some have said is still true though: zip files (or even combined PDFs) would have been waaay more handy (for both you as the uploader and us!) As it is, I had to open 10 different tabs at once (different file for each tab) and just work my way down the line one at a time. Took HOURS to get them all (and I am sure that it probably took you even longer to upload them all separately!)

• pirata
    pirata

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Bumping this thread again...

HI, Pirata!! [waves!!]

• ziddina
    ziddina

Bumping this thread AGAIN...!

'Cuz it's important...

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Thank you Atlantis. Great sources for Golden Age endorsement of Professor Ehret, his system of elimination -- diet and fasting. Plus Dr. Rollin Jones articles on his successful treatment of patients using the grape cure. Plus, it's difficult to scan these pages without seeing some references to how evil alumininum was.

Len

• factfinder
    factfinder

I have not downloaded the Awakes! yet but I want to THANK YOU Atlanis! It is so kind of you to go through all of the time and effort to share these issues with everyone! THANK YOU!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit