A Room With a View

by Berengaria 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• shamus100
    shamus100

When other women come in and start saying how much they love it, it's even more of a dead giveaway.

It's okay to admit that it's a chick flick. Seriously! It's after your demographic.

Kiss the monkey.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

And isn't that last kissing scene the absolute best,sigh.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Yes, but the first one is just awesome. I love the proper English silliness as opposed to the passion of the Italians!

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Someone recommended this film to a District Overseer and his wife. They watched it with some friends. And were quite embarrassed by the bathing scene.

What is it with British men in movies? They find a body of water,and just have to take off their clothes and frolic in it.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

The scene at the fountain and the following scene on the bridge is ....................

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

What is it with British men in movies? They find a body of water,and just have to take off their clothes and frolic in it.

What is it with American prudishness? There's nothing wrong with the human body.

• Glander
    Glander

Watched another Ivory film again recently, Remains of the Day. Sad movie that stays with you.

• talesin
    talesin

It was a beautiful film .. typical Merchant-Ivory, but at its best... but ... I hesitate to say, I found it a big snooze.

sowwy!!

t

• talesin
    talesin

Remains of the day --- yes!

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Broken Promises,I wasn't complaining about that scene in the film. After all,it is my favorite film. I just notice that happens a lot in period pieces,mainly British films.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit