Cities On Moon?

by metatron 29 Replies latest jw friends

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Cities On Moon?

I think this is a viral setup for this, Apollo 18, the secret mission to the Moon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F6DU6gx7-w

• Lore
    Lore
    A little-known fact is that these Aliens are mining the moon for fluorides and they are having the government (which they control) put them into our drinking water to destroy our vital & essential bodily fluids.

Actually they put the fluorides in our drinking water in order to power the ceramic microchips they implanted in us to control our brains and force us to commit terrorism.

That way we will support the war on terror which they are funneling funds from in order to pay off the scientists perpetrating the climate change hoax.

They need us to believe in climate change so that we will stop producing C02 emmisions which burn the aliens skin. Once the C02 is down to a tollerable level the aliens are going to invade take the planet back from the lizard people.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Lore,

But what about the crab people? The war of the worlds will be a huge one - watch out in 2456!!!!

• Terry
    Terry

Think about it for a moment.

Take a deep breath. Relax.

PEOPLE MAKING CLAIMS does not constitute evidence of anything!

That is hearsay. "So and so says" is not something factual.

Take the phrase UFO. What does the "U" stand for? UNidentified.

What people THINK they see is largely an INTERPRETATION based on their already-in-place belief system.

• shamus100
    shamus100

But Terry,

Crap people scare me. Hold me, I"m frightened...

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

There are other races out there. We are not alone.

Ingo Swan who is a remote viewer and worked for the UNITED STATES government as a remote viewer was asked to remote view the moon. He was not told what he might see there. He was asked to do this because we were told (by guess who) NOT to return to the moon after Apollo 17. Don't you think it strange we haven't been back there in almost 40 years? By the way the movie Apollo 18 movie is bull shit. The only true thing about the movie is the fact that we were told not to come back to the moon.

Anyway guess Ingo "saw" on the moon?.......youtube it or read his book.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good lord..You people start drinking way too early..

Aliens..Lizard people..Floride..Ceramic chips

Those are the dreams 8 beer and 6 shots of Scotch are made of..

I need coffee..coffee..coffee..

http://madmikesamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/11515drink-coffee-poster.jpg

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• mummatron
    mummatron
    Ingo Swan who is a remote viewer and worked for the UNITED STATES government as a remote viewer was asked to remote view the moon. He was not told what he might see there. He was asked to do this because we were told (by guess who) NOT to return to the moon after Apollo 17. Don't you think it strange we haven't been back there in almost 40 years? By the way the movie Apollo 18 movie is bull shit. The only true thing about the movie is the fact that we were told not to come back to the moon.
    Anyway guess Ingo "saw" on the moon?.......youtube it or read his book.

Ingo Swann allegedly "saw" naked men working on the moon. So no builders bums then!

Brings a whole new meaning to the lyrics "I saw the crescent, You saw the whole of the moon"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-srSVHkvAdk&feature=related

Cheeky! Mooning Smiley

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Hey kurtbethel I didn't see my donut shop on that moon picture. LOL Also OutLaw I drink alot of coffee and I do stupid things all the time. Totally ADD

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL @ mummatron!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit