JW Blasts Three Guys With Stun Gun Sunday At Jets-Cowboys Game

by Room 215 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Room 215
    Room 215

News 88 New York reported this morning somebody named Larry McKelvey, did not stand for national anthem; 3 guys tried to rough him up and he blasted them with stun gun at Sunday's jets-Cowboys game.

• Shador
    Shador

LOL. What happened to "turn the other cheek"?

• Room 215
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

I can't look....HE'S GOT A BEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I imagine whent he blokes came up to him he said: 'Meet my friend Charles TAZER Russell!!'

• sizemik
    sizemik

I thought standing respectfully without singing was acceptable? And what the hell was he doing with a stun? . . . expecting trouble?

It's hard to sympathise really . . . that's asking for trouble.

ED: Just read the article (thanks Room 215) . . . the guy's an arsehole.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Gotta hand it to him, he came to a drunken baseball fight with a tazer. I guess this makes him a terrorist? He's doing wonders for the JW reputation on this one.

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

"I thought standing respectfully without singing was acceptable?"

I always understood when I was in school that standing respectfully was only allowed for the pledge of allegiance.

For the national anthem we were required to stay seated. Unless of course you were smart enough to already be standing somewhere before the anthem started. You could remain standing if you already were.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Claimed JW i would say...

oz

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Whats he doing at a game in the first place??

Doesnt he know Armaggedon is right around the corner!!!! He should be out spreading the "good" news !!!! Time waster.

• average joe
    average joe

This guy has a beard = not a witness
    did not stand for pledge= not a witness
    did not remain quiet for pledge=not a witness
    ignored complaints from others= not a witness
    initiated an attack on a crowd of people= not a witness

I am not drinking the kool aid. With that beard hes probably a pastor of some church but not a witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit