What would YOU do?

by Adam 16 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I would take the 20 year plan. 1 million isn't what it used to be.

I couldn't quit my job on 1 million. By the time that I purchased a modest house and a decent car, I wouldn't have enough left to pay the realestate taxes.

Always take the 20 year plan.

Slipnslidemaster:"Baywatch has enriched and, in many cases, helped save lives. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to continue with a project which has has such a significance for so many."
    - David Hasselhoff

• ballistic
    ballistic

In 20 years a million will buy you a holiday if you are lucky. Take the money and invest what you have left.
    Shame it's not a million in pounds sterling which is worth quite a bit more. Our "who wants to be a millionaire" is in pounds which means it actually pays more than in the US (unbelieveably).

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I would buy Brad Pitt and have him on toast for breakfast...oh yeah..almost forgot...and then I would go gather my siblings and take them to the Non-Conformist EX-JW rally this weekend in Sydney :o)) (did u like that one kep?)

• Julie
    Julie

Adam you said:

:Hey, I just had a great idea for any Canadians out there. You could buy a figure skating judge or two. With a couple judges in your pocket you could make sure that the Canadians don't get the shaft in 2006 like they did this year.

Boy you got that right! Was that about sickening or what?

Julie

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Never underestimate the power of compound interest. A sound investment strategy should allow you to live off a mill if you aren't stupid.

When you buy that new house and car, don't pay cash. Finance them and invest the purchase amount. Especially in today's economy, the interest you earn on the money should be higher than the interest you're paying on the house and car.

Hmmm

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

You can't buy Brad Pitt for 1 million. You can't buy him for 20 million.

He's pulling 20 million a picture. Revise your scale of economy. 10 million today is what 1 million was 20 years ago.

Slipnslidemaster:"Baywatch has enriched and, in many cases, helped save lives. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to continue with a project which has has such a significance for so many."
    - David Hasselhoff

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Yup, definitely invest it in some...aaah...*businesses* which I have information about. Damnit. If I'd had a coupla million lying around 3 years ago I would OWN the whole WTBTS at this point in time.

Everyone has their price!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit