NGO: German BOE-Letter

by GermanXJW 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

This letter in German is arrived in my congregation last week! The PO told me this because I have doubt about the WTS und NGO! He would discuss with me about the organization! I am now very cautious!

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

il est tout vrais merde!!!!!!
    Ils sont malade dans leur tetes, malade dans leur coeurs.

it is all real shit
    they are sick in their heads, sick in their hearts

das ist alles echte scheisse
    sie sind krank im Kopf, krank im Herz

but lies have short legs and the WTS once was a stork, now its a duck, the legs got shorter. I guess when they do it on they will change to be a serpent or a simple worm.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Klaus, I just love it when you translate all those German idioms to plain English. :-))))

• avengers
    avengers
    Jehovah's Witnesses and the legal corporations used by them have never been part of the United Nations.

This is a straight-forward

LIE!

I guess they will disappear into that lake of fire in which they themselves say that's where all liars go.

hihihihihihi hahahahahahahaha Bye bye WT. I'll close the toilet lid while you go down. Assshoooles.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Great campaign people.

While you guys are screaming liar, most JWs continue to buy the WTS hook line and sinker. I keep getting the "country membership" angle as the first line of defence, then the documents aren't real, then the well the criteria was different back then defence, followed by the well it really is okay because it meets the definition of "neutral" for "true Christians", and finally followed by the "well if it happened, it is okay as long as the GB was not involved as a "whole".

You gotta love rationalization and theocratic warfare.

I am in another discussion board right now. I have a bunch of people explaining to me that ECOSOC Resolution 1296 makes it okay for the WTS to join.

. http://www.touchstoneforum.org/~dchoi/dcforum/DCForumID1/268.html

I have explained what article 2 states (ie. aims and goals of WTS must CONFORM to the goals, purposes and principles of UN Charter). But they then go on and try to link article 3 as if it only applies to the WTS's own organization's aims and goals. Or NGOs only have to apply certain sections (not all of the sections) of the UN charter if you want "associated" status with the UN's DPI.

I have told them over and over what the law requires (ECOSOC resolution 1296) conformity to UN Charter and how lawyers and even the UN staff interpret it - ie. NGO who wants "associated" status must share ideals of UN Charter but its going in one ear and then out the other.

They even tried to explain to me this association is "neutral" and doesn't break the doctrine. Well I even brought up the 1979 WTS article on joining the YMCA to explain what happens when someone VOLUNTARILY joins or has a relationship/partnership with someone else.

It's interesting. I finally told them that if this was a neutral activity why don't you guys go in front of your congregation and announce that your aims and goals conforms to the goals, principles, purposes of the UN charter. That seemed to get a different response.

hawk

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi GermanJW: I read your post twice yesterday, but could not comment. I am stunned at how the Society lies. They actually push three opposing concepts in their letter. One, they say that they have never been a member; two, they then admit having an NGO membership status, but just so they can use the Library; three, they act surprised about the change in NGO requirements, and decide to withdraw from the UN.

The Truth:

1. They were an NGO member from the beginning in 1991.

2. They wanted membership to appeal to the UN for legal-human rights relief for JWs around the world, and gain advantage in operating in some countries.

3. They did not witdraw upon discovery of NGO requirements. Those requirements were there from the beginning in 1991. Ex-JWs brought it out to the open, and the UN was going to boot the Society out. So the Society hurried up and quit.

It is sickening to see how they lie ... much more sickening each time I seem something like this. Thanks for posting the BOE letter to German Congregations.

• avengers
    avengers

Well I guess now's the time they will live up to their reputation!

They're excellent "under the carpet sweepers". This is what they want. Move on. The UN thing will become like the other blunders.

Are we gonna forget that the Watchtower slept with the Wild Beast?
    I'm not.

THE WATCHTOWER IS A WHORE

They fornicated and they continue to deny it. This is not repentance. They should be disfellowshipped according to their own laws.

If I can make this clear to members of my family who are still dubbs then my job is done. Wish I could. Wish I could.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Basically, the letter to the Elders were the letter "from a concerned friend" that has already been posted here.

Additionally, a letter was send to many KH from an invented interested person that has allegedly moved in and wanted to continue her study. But before, she wanted to know about this NGO thing she heard of on the Net.

Some elders wanted to get in contact with her and of course had to prepare before. ;-)

Richard Kelsey from the Branch Committee said at the KMS that the interested person is made up and that the elders should put the letters into the rubbish.

• Beans
    Beans

AUFSTEHEN DEUTCHLAND JW`S

HUMMEL HUMMEL

BEANS

• Nassau
    Nassau

LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!LIARS!!!!
    WHAT CAN I SAY TO THIS BULLSHIT!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit