Watchtower — Not One Female!

by Marvin Shilmer 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Watchtower — Not One Female!

Today I uploaded a new article to my blog taking a fresh look at a now 40-year-old Watchtower illustration of what it terms the Modern-Day Theocratic Organization of Jehovah's Christian Witnesses. Something is missing in the picture.

My article is titled Watchtower — Not One Female! and is available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2011/09/watchtower-not-one-female.html

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Yes, that's right.

Yet, I do remember at that time that Jehovah's wife was his heavenly organization, and that some of the annointed were women. But, none served on the GB. Too bad...I think women would have a good voice in this administration.

Question: If Jesus counts women worthy of being included in the Administration Body in the Heavens, and the Heavens are higher that the earth, why can't we allow women to help out in the administration?

Let's get women into those pant suits.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

The Watchtower GB has never bothered to read Romans 16 which mentions women in leadership positions in the ancient church. In fact one woman, Junia, was an apostle (Romans 16:7, Revised English Bible).

• meangirl
    meangirl

Cause there all a bunch of pigs!

• justmom
    justmom

Hello....

and doesn't Psalms 68:11 say, "The Women telling the good news are a large army." There should be some credibility there..?? lol

Justmom

• blondie
    blondie

Supposedly 1/2 the 144,000 are women (may be more if the percentages are the same as women in congregations). But they can only be in charge when they are resurrected as genderless spirits to rule in heaven alongside Christ. The WTS even says that the anointed in heaven will fight along him at the Great Tribulation/Armageddon. I have had some elders say that even in heaven once female anointed can only rule over women on earth.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is what happens when the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger are all male chauvinist PIGS. Any member of this group that is not will be prevented from making it into the ranks--or, if they manage to get in, will be treated like Raymond Franz was.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I love your posts Marvin.

NC

• designs
    designs

Mama's in the Kitchen making Soup....

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

And why did I fall for this crap for 20+ years???!!!!

FS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit