What's Wrong With This Picture???

by Mister Biggs 11 Replies latest social current

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Every Memorial that I ever attended, all the attendees wore serious or solemn expressions.
    For crying out loud, as quoted in the friggin' article, it's supposed to be the commemoration of the death of Christ!
    From all the visible faces in the pictutre below, only three appear to not be grinning.
    My favorite is the guy who appears to be sleeping (he is the one to the left shoulder of the closest Attendant).

So many stupid people, so few comets! :o)

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

{Big cheese smile}

Oh, pass me the loaf...how quaint!!!!

ashi

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Hey, Ashi-
    Maybe they're all smiling because they took some swigs of the wine!

• 25ashitaka25
    25ashitaka25

Wouldn't it be great if it was pints of Guinness instead?

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Damn, I did the most excellent Photoshopping of that, but it's too dangerous for me to post it from work...maybe when I get home...

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Sorry guys...I couldn't resist playing a bit of Spot The Ex-JW!!! I would have put Fredhall, You Know, and Sexyteen in too but they were already at the Memorial to start with, so I didn't have to

See which Ex-JWs you can spot in the picture!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

^BUMP^

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

To the man napping: you'd better AWAKE!

• Preston
    Preston

Actually, it seems like it's half and half (1/2 smiling, 1/2 aren't). I remember when I was an MS, totally miserable, contemplating leaving, I was told the solution to my depression was to smile. Personally, I think's it weird forcing a smile when you don't feel like it. My counselor at school had better advice: just leave! I ignored the former and chose the later! ;)

P.S. I think the guy who's sleeping spent too much time the night before on JW.com!

• Catherine
    Catherine

First of all, I'm sure you were referring to the attendants right shoulder, or to the left of the attendant right? Secondly, the man appears to be looking to his lap, where many people keep their bibles, or perhaps he was in prayer....
    I can't believe one would take such an event and make fun of it.
    (I'm betting people fall asleep in Catholic & Lutheran churches, even at Christmas!) You should try to be a nicer person...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit