Hi Kensho, I'm in the same boat as you:
1) My wife was born and raised a JW as was I. ALL of our family and friends are thus in the truth. We literally have NO ONE outside. Try to make friends outside. If you have family, reach out to them. If you have people at your job you can talk to, reach out. I told my boss and some others and they've been great. I also contacted my estranged family and they've been great. Most people on the outside actually are great people once you get to know them, non-judgmental, open to discussion. Doesn't mean you can trust everyone but somehow and at some time you have to integrate yourself into society again. The JW's let you talk to 0.1% of the population. Imaging how many people and friends you'll have when you can talk to 99.9% of people.
2) That's why my wife said she left me for a period. I changed, I didn't have those goals anymore that mates are supposed to have inside the cult (you can see right there how deep the brainwashing goes - potential mates are pre-qualified for you). However she came around when I showed her I was still the same, my love wouldn't change and I wasn't about to convert her or prevent her from going to meetings. She has to make those decisions on her own.
3) Between my 16 and 20 I was drinking, clubbing, raving, you name it. Until a few days ago she didn't know that. Those things are in your past however. You don't have to go back to THAT - which was in my case a rebelling against my upbringing in the JW cult. You have to go back to a normal life, not a hedonistic lifestyle. Professional help is sometimes in order.
4) Yes. Here loves comes into play as well as the real persona of somebody. Usually the love for you supersedes the WT brainwashing (as it did in my wife) and you know why: Because you give them something tangible - the WT comes up with promises and deep down every JW knows they're probably not going to come true. They may cry and be angry at first and even threaten or actually leave you but IF YOU CONTINUE TO LOVE HER and support them whatever decision they may want to make (I always said: if that's what you want to do, then do so, just make sure that's what YOU want) they'll most likely come back. If you go toe to toe with them and yell and tell her she's a cultist (you may feel that way if she leaves) they'll get 'confirmed' (again, the brainwashing) that you are evil and a 'threat to their spiritual well being'. Be careful of the elders, they'll support and sometimes encourage her decision to LEAVE YOU, they'll NEVER encourage her to stay or patch things up (funny how that works but I had to see it with my own eyes). That alone may spark some questions later. I'll ask my wife later in time, well did anybody actually encourage you to stay with me? I know the answer.
5) Most of the early OT I can't believe in, the scientific evidence just proofs it's false if you interpret it literally. They're myths and most of the Bible is a recounting of myths. There are some parts in there about a very barbaric group of people (Israelites or so) cutting up their wives and in general having a lot of sex and war. The God of the Old Testament sounds very insecure, impotent and very human. The God of the New Testament sounds very Hellenistic, Stoic, surreal even while a lot of the doctrine contradicts itself.
If you want to contact me on Google Talk (Jabber), FaceTime, Skype or otherwise send me a PM. It's sometimes good to talk to others that not only support your decisions but also know what you're going through. Trust me, you're not alone, hundreds of people are doing the same thing and hundreds are going through those problems. Those that don't make it go crazy and/or kill themselves, very few stay and become a happy dub because once you know the truth, there is no turning back.
You'll have night sweats, panic attacks and your conscience is opening up again. It's normal to feel awkward and weird. But it's going to become all right. Write down your life story from your heart (you can find mine on this forum too) and share it with whoever you want to share it. Read it again a day or a few days later and see how much revolved around you fearing the future, fearing Armageddon and the elders and disfellowshipping and other Witnesses and how you don't fear those things anymore. You may open up some ugly drawers as did I (I repressed a lot of memories) and you may need help getting through those but life only gets better. Trust me, it's the first few days of my new life and things are great.