I am proud to say I saw a WatchTower and Awake........

by paulnotsaul 19 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Where I live we can put them in the recycling bins.

How happfying!

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

Greenhornet-

I don't remember the persons name but I'll see if I can find it on a rerun.

• erbie
    erbie

This is a great thread!

I had a huge bonfire of Watchtower publications. Four wheelbarrow loads. It was impressive. Tell you what though, they don't like to burn. I reckon the devil has put a curse on the literature so that it won't burn. Anyway, after the careful application of about three gallons of agricultural grade diesel I did manage to get the whole thing to light up. It burns with a strange kind of blue flame. Is this sorcery or witchcraft or Watchtower craft?

I'm not superstitious and I had to prove it to myself by striking that match. It was a big step and hugely enjoyable. Catharsis I guess. Or maybe just the great British sense of humour!

Don't polute the ground. Burn the rubbish.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Rid yourself of all WTBTS nonsense. My bible, EVERYTHING, gone.

DO IT! It will cleanse your soul. ;D

• erbie
    erbie

Actually, no, don't burn them. I'm a very bad boy. It polutes the atmosphere and as we all know, that is not gonna get sorted any time soon. Do wipe your butts on them instead though as it is the greenest option and we all love the planet.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Why would anyone want to contaminate their butts with all that cheap ink they use to print those magazines with?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I use 'anti-matter' and 'cosmic rays' on them...just like the old publications said Jar Hoover would use it!

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I did rid myself of all of it. Even though I lived with my JW parents, I trashed every piece of literatrash I owned. GONE. No more NWT, no more mags or useless KMs... I only own one bible now, and it's a NIV.

• White Dove
    White Dove

A blue flame?

Could it be from the ink they use?

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

White Dove, I can confirm the blue flame... This evening, bf and I went over to another couple's house for dinner and apparently while they were at work, some JW's dropped by and left a brochure on the little decoration rack on their front stoop...this is the same couple that I was talking about in another thread where the woman studied for a bit and went to meetings and then ran like hell. So I grabbed it up and brought it in and told her what it was... BF laughed, snatched it from my hands, and tore it in two...then he pulled out his lighter and lit it up. The flame was blue, but didn't last long. It snuffed itself out within a few seconds. Must be the ink and paper they use. We all know it can't be witchcraft .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit