My bf said me too fat for this dress!

by mrmusicmr 21 Replies latest jw friends

• mrmusicmr
    mrmusicmr

pic of mei'm on the far right. The picture is WAY recent. from the last two weeks

Here's the deal. I am on the bigger side. I have been craving to have this dress now. I love its style and plan to wear it for a friend's wedding. But my bf said me too fat for it. It makes me frustrating. WDYT? Please give me you're advice. Would I look good or not?

dress image

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

all of his or her posts are junky.

• dm6
    dm6

LOL let me tell you, you are NOT on the bigger side.

And you are HONESTLY not too big for it.

You look fine Xxx

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

spam alert.

• Broken Promises
  • mouthy
    mouthy

The bf dont wont you to wear it.....because other guys will like it ....You are not fat in my opinion

• YankeeGirl
    YankeeGirl

You don't look big at all, actually we probably have the same frame...IMO that is not a type of dress I would wear because I am self concious about my curves...but if it makes you happy, and you think you look good in it, go for it!

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

...and dm6 goes in for the score. Why do some people turn everything online into a sex chat site? Putting the moves on a spammer. Wow.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I think dm6 was just being nice. I was getting ready to post basically the same thing and tell her how pretty and how blind her boyfriend was until I realized it was spam. Nothing sex chatty about it, just being honest and nice. Compliments do not usually equate to I wanna have sex with you.

Have a nice evening! (I mean that in a non sexual way-lol)

• RedCrayola
    RedCrayola

I think in this case you should be grateful to your boyfriend for his honesty. Just think how humiliating it would be for you if you actually wore such a skinny chick dress out in public. It's time to grow up and stop thinking you can wear stuff that was designed to be worn by models. Just my two cents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit