Cheesy Songs Thread

by littlerockguy 94 Replies latest social entertainment

• eva luna
    eva luna

Oh my Vilola , but I have knickers to throw to Tom Jones.

I must protest at Right said Fred too. That song brings back some funny party memories from way back when . We would follow it with some Deee-Lite. The Grove is in the Heart c.d. London Beat too.

Oh what dorks we were..LOL

• Violia
    Violia

I love John Denver but thought this song qualified.

• Violia
    Violia

oh Eva so sorry, I like Tom Jones too, secret guilty pleasure. I too like the " I'm too sexy" song and MC Hammer. they were fun to dance too.

Most of the songs I like come from the 70's./80's I was a kid in the 60's but my parents were so strict that it wasn't until the 70's that I got to listen to most of the songs from the 60's.

• eva luna
    eva luna

Oh, I'm just being silly Viola.

I did have a good laugh watching the Right Said Freds clip. I still have the CD. But, trust me, it's on the bottom of the pile.

• Violia
    Violia

I searched for quite a while for this one. I remember it but recall it best from a Seinfeld episode . George breaks up with Susan and is just sick about it and is singing this... lol

• littlerockguy
  • shamus100
  • Violia
    Violia

This song is not cheesy to me, but since Shamus went with a TV theme song, well, I thought I'd put up my favorite Cop show from the 80's- Hill Street Blues and the theme song , which is quite nice I think.

be careful out there.."

• Violia
  • littlerockguy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit