Good Association! JWN Shout out!

by serenitynow! 12 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Hi I just had to say that I got to hang out with some great apostate association last week! Had a good time, lots of laughs!

Shout out to LockedChaos

noni1974,

&

NewChapter

Hope we do it again soon!

Another cool JWNer I have had the privilege of meeting: agonus

How YOU doin?

• flipper
    flipper

SERENITY NOW ! - I'm so glad you got to have a great time with these fine folks ! We have really enjoyed meeting JWNers as well out west here. Isn't it a blast to hang out with people who really understand what we've been through ? It's pretty cool

• agonus
    agonus

The privilege has been all mine, I assure you. :-) I hope more folks here are able to make the acquaintance of this very special lady.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Did you go to the apostafest in Akron, OH? I changed my mind about going to that one, because we were going to the one at TotallyADD's and Reopened Mind's place in NW PA today. But I didn't get to go there either due to unexpected problems with my van.

Agonus, please check your pms.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Yes I did Jamie. Your name came up too. I can tell you, my friend who started that group has already got plans to ask you to get involved! She's trying to get someone to take the group over. I wish you had come out, I would have loved to have met you!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Serenity, Akron would've been closer for me, but my husband had the van torn apart replacing parts on the underside that weekend. Yesterday afternoon after running around all day, he was checking under the hood and found two more problems that he couldn't get fixed on time for today's apotafest. I would love to meet you too! You're the same distance from as you are from Akron, taking a different route.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Yep we had a great time!! I can't wait until the next one.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

It was such a blast! Incredibly therapeutic. And also, we were all so very shocked over how stunningly georgeous we all were!

NC

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

NONI--I'm trying to call you! Please answer your phone!

• noni1974

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit