What do the Pioneer's say when they leave my house?

by PenelopePaige 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Wow....Budha in the living room.....I would only think that, but wouldn't say it.

If the statues tend to move frequently in your home, they may say, "Wonder who we are going to see next week".

• PenelopePaige
    PenelopePaige

Flipper- Yes, I thought they may wash up with soap! haha- just kidding! My husband recently bought three huge scary african masks and we put them in one of the bathrooms- even I don't like to go in that bathroom cause they're so scary- if they ever have to pee I'm sending them to another bathroom for sure!

• PenelopePaige
    PenelopePaige

Flipper- I just read your bio- I'm glad your son and wife are so supportive but sorry about your daughters :( that sucks. I know how you feel, my father won't talk to me, I wish it were at least for religious reasons but instead it's because his new wife has basically used the same techniques the JW's use- She's slowly over the years isolated him from every one in his family, even his own mother. He used to "sneak" to call me but that stopped about ten years ago. So I think I know how some of you feel, losing family members over some craziness. Oh well, good luck to you ! :)

• Scully
    Scully

Well, considering that the JWs' worldview is based entirely on falsehood, I couldn't care less what the heck they say about me, or think of me, when they leave my house. I'm pretty sure, though, that some of them are damn jealous that I have my freedom while they don't.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I pioneered for 1 year, and I can promise you they gossip.

It's a requirement for being a pioneer.

Made me so

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

They definately talk about you when they leave and wonder if you'll get rid of all your stuff and make "progress" and they discuss how long they'll continue with you if you don't change. They don't really want to stop visiting you because having studies makes them look good and is more interesting than door to door. however, after a year or so they will find it difficult to keep milking the study and will eventually give you an ultimatum.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Better start learning to read those paragraphs, slower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit