NOTICE EVERYONE regarding R. Watters

by QUEENIE 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Randy:

"I'm already going through my second mid-life crisis! :-)) ... Maybe it will be over by July and I'll have another 10-20 years of relative peace."

Nope! It only gets worse. Body starts to fall apart. Arms and legs go shortly after the belly enlarges. The Ticker starts skipping beats. Lungs only inflat part way. Eyes and other unmentionable parts start to sag and get baggy. Get more tired. Can't think fast. And, about twice a week, you get real mad at feeling young at heart, but knowing that the clock is ticking faster and faster. Less patience with BS. --- The upside is that grandkids are fun.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I have to admit I am sagging in several places and put on a few pounds and have mood swings that get a lttle swinging here of late and also have to wear adult diapers and next am looking forward to wearing NEW TEETH..I LOVE YA RANDY a lot more than anyone in the BORG does that is for darn sure even much more than FRED HALL does !!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Is whats her name for real? If you get my drift!!

PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME !!

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

ORANGE FAT CAT I am sure is for real Fatty tissue and all !!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Queenie is obviously the President of the Randy Watters Fan Club!

Randy, don't feel too bad about turning 50. You look years younger!

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

YES I would like to be deemed President of Randy's FAN CLUB...LISA wants to know when was these pixs of RANDY taken--HOW current?? BTW I JUST gOT my box of adult diapers COMPLIMENTS OF THE COUNTY--see what RANDY has to look forward to at age 55 like me!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit