12,000 year old cave drawing found in South Wales

by Mickey mouse 17 Replies latest jw friends

• dozy
    dozy

Life going back (or shouldn't that be bach) 12,000 years. Amazing. Old , damp , rudimentary dwellings in South Wales with drawings all over the walls. Reminds me of when I used to visit a relative in Merthyr Tydfil .......

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The whole earth has plenty of evidence that people were around more than 6,000 years. Such evidence is a dime a dozen in Africa and Asia. And, even in the Polynesian islands, you are bound to find solid evidence that mankind was there more than 6,000 years.

And that the earth is more than around 50,000 years old. Even the continents themselves took more than that--the Appalacian mountains are hundreds of millions of years old. It took more than 50,000 years to get them into their present condition--and there is no way you are going to get me to believe that they came up as a result of the Flood. The sea bed harbors more proof that the earth is more than 50,000 years old and that the Flood could not have created it.

• designs
    designs

Those weren't Humans they were Art Students...

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

PMSL @ dozy! hahahahahah

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I see that somebody is supposed to have vandalised it already.....After 12k years , it takes one day in the public domain for some nutter to trash it!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Fundies will have to file that in the massive "IGNORE THESE FACTS" drawer that's miles deep.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

The paintings will be an ancient ideological Rorschach test.

Fundies will look at the cave drawings and see a dinosaur.

Atheists will focus on Darwin shaped cave stains.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

LMAO! ROFL!!!!!

How can they say it is 12000 yrs old LOL

Jehovah didn't even create the Earth Yet LOL

How Ignorant!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit