Snubbed for the first time!

by TimothyT 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

HAHAHAHA!!!

Since being disfellowshipped on Thursday, i have already come into contact with some JW's. Some experiences have been HEARTWARMING!!! Others have been hysterical.

I have had 1 brother and 1 sister express their love and their determination to ALWAYS stay with me no matter what - TRUE FRIENDS HERE!

On the other hand, i had one brother ignore my greeting in the street. HAHAHAHA!!! It made me chuckle! HOW DELUDED!

Have a nice day everyone!

Timmy xxx

• isojourn
    isojourn

Hah, the first snub is always the best. Glad you took it well.

• flipper
    flipper

TIMOTHY- I'm glad to see that you have some friends who will be true to you no matter what. It sounds like you have a pretty grounded view of what you are going through. I find it hilarious when JW's I used to know try shunning me as well. I go through one JW lady's check out line at the supermarket just to see her response. And I'm just an 8 year fader . I still get shunned . It's really weird. Hang in there bro. We love ya here. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Joliette
    Joliette

Your first dub-snub! Congrats!

Hey, I've been dubsnubbed without even been baptized or fading.

• bioflex
    bioflex

hi there, i only hope you chose out for a better reason. All the best of luck.

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

Glad you're taking it on the chin kiddo!! since last thursday already! that was quick. i am really surprised and happy at your friends reactions!! they are brill and to be commended!

WildeLover

• love2Bworldly
  • love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I think the last time I was snubbed I was at Trader Joes and I saw my JW best friend's mother pushing a shopping cart. Of course she pretended not to see me. Then last weekend my JW sister was supposed to show up at my Dads house who only has a few months to live, and because she knew I was coming-- she didn't show up even though my Dad requested all his kids to be there to visit (Dad's not a JW or anyone else in the family)

It's kind of funny-- I found out that my 93 year old dad yells at my sister every time he sees her because she won't speak to me and it upsets him.

• cult classic
    cult classic

TimT - I agree with isojourn. The first snub lets you know for sure you made it out!!!

Good for you.

• dogon
    dogon

To be snubbed by a dubber is like the KKK no likeing you. Woohoo thats a good thing. Stupid people not talking to you is a bonus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit