Your Bucket List: Mouthy (Don't Kick Yours)

by RAYZORBLADE 6 Replies latest social humour

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I haven't been on here much over the year. Posting a couple of times, here and there.

Anyways, that doesn't matter.

Just curious: what is on your bucket list?

The thing or things you would like to do before you die.

Travelling to some remote place for me: Bora Bora and Moorea (French Polynesian Islands) - would be one of those things I would like to do.

Yourselves?

Oh ... yes Mouthy (Grace), I missed you too. I didn't think you kicked the bucket, as there's a moratorium on bucket sales in your part of Ontario (from what I hear). I knew you were still kicking. Good on ya Gran! XO

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Welcome back, Ray!

I want to go back to Greece, back to the village my great-grandfather came from, and try to find any remaining relatives.

I also want to go to England, and find long-lost relatives there too.

Owning my own house would be nice too.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Spending the night with japanese identical twins.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Darling I want a nice ceder box,with a white cushion pad behind my head lots of flowers around it.
    I already have my stone in the cemtery,with my name & Psalms126:5,6.on it birthdate 1927 May 22
    just gotta have the day of death on it.
    That is what my bucket list holds (((((((HUGS))))&

Now you know

• dm6
    dm6
    Spending the night with japanese identical twins.

I think i will have to second that.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

make love to the wife every day, live to 100, get my kids out of the WT, stay self employed, build that hotrod, go to japan (hmm) with wifey, viva las vegas, knock our property into shape, sculpt lots of fetish art...

in general... grow old discracefully!

oz

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I knocked a couple off this year. One had been waiting for fifty years.

One I really want to tick off is to be able to make a beer I like and would be proud to serve up to a friend. After 30 years of messing about with brewing anything but beer I am finally getting serious about beers. In the past few months I have put in to practice some tricks I picked up decades ago and they have made a difference, but I'm not happy yet. I haven't run out of tricks yet, so there is still hope for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit