Stop CONFUTING Physics with METAphysics Watchtower !

by Terry 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jack C.
    Jack C.

I realize (sic) this kind of discussion usually ends up as an endless mind f**K and accomplishes nothing. Reduced to it's inevitable conclusion the question of a universal concsienceness becomes the final point of contention. Either view requires a personal consideration of available facts and an individual truth aquired. Facts are always facts; truth is subjective, in the eye of the beholder.

later

Jack

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Only after the initial awareness takes is when one can simply choose to be real.

It's a shame we can no longer talk to those who choose otherwise . . . so we have some unreality to compare our reality with.

There is little doubt that reality is a hologram . . . but it's a real hologram I believe.

I realize (sic) this kind of discussion usually ends up as an endless mind f**K and accomplishes nothing.

Yep (see above)

• Terry
    Terry

When you are in an auto accident you discover reality pretty fast and FEELS real enough.

We can jabber all day about the unreality of reality and how everything is just an illusion or dream, but, funny how those

making that argument ALWAYS leave the room by walking through the doorway and NOT by passing through the wall!

• james_woods
    james_woods
    funny how those making that argument ALWAYS leave the room by walking through the doorway and NOT by passing through the wall!

Unless of course their soon-to-be ex wife is after them with the shotgun and a new door needs to be created quickly.

• Terry
  • james_woods
    james_woods
    Ahhh, yes, the famous Warner Bros. "instant wall door" so beloved of Yosemite Sam and Elmer Fudd:)

Actually, I have personally seen this done in real life. The guy across the street used his 1971 Chevelle to open one through the back of the garage. (Her car was parked in the driveway behind him). He sadly crashed it about a mile away on the snow, and the divorce went ahead as planned (by her) without loss of life.

• Terry
    Terry

I went on a blind date once and when I finally saw the lady I would have loved to make a me-sized hole in any nearby wall.

But, I went through with the date....

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I went on a blind date once and when I finally saw the lady I would have loved to make a me-sized hole in any nearby wall.
    But, I went through with the date....

The Oklahoma City way is to quickly pick up the day's newspaper off the porch when you first see her - hand it to her, and say: PAPERBOY!

• LeKook
    LeKook

Both words have a P in them. Therefore, the end must be near.

• Terry
    Terry

Love

Truth

Faith

God

Heaven

Paradise

Hope

Armageddon

The above are metaphysical "realities" dragged kicking and screaming into our Folder marked Physical reality.

Now we are truly confused!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit