Do you ever fantasize...

by i_drank_the_wine 11 Replies latest jw friends

• i_drank_the_wine
    i_drank_the_wine

...about funny revenge plots on the JW's?

Like:

- dressing up properly, going to a random memorial where the people don't know you, and "partaking of the emblems"

- going to a random kingdom hall where the people don't know you, give a couple "real" JW comments to earn trust / cred., give a third comment that contains the "F" curse in it, then act like nothing happened

- again, going to a random hall where you're unknown, sitting towards the front of the stage for the meeting, quietly walking onto stage while everyone is reading some paragraph or scripture, drop trousers, deposit a #2 on the stage, flee through fire exit.

- attending an assembly or convention and jump into the baptism pool

• LittleMac
    LittleMac

LOL! My kid just asked me what I'm laughing at. Sounds like you've spent MANY an hour seated so long that your dress pants are sticking to your legs, enduring all of the speak. Could picture Will Ferrell pulling these off-

• Ding
    Ding

I have thought it would be fun in December to walk into a KH dressed as Santa Claus and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Uh...no. Though that's very funny! Um...most of my fantasies about visits to Kingdom Halls, I can't relate here because it would be in violation of my own 5th Amendment rights.

--sd-7

• Ryan the Shaman
    Ryan the Shaman

Oooooooooooh catching and tying up a CO,

then taking the platform and explaining that you're from the GB

and give a long, boring talk that ends with "It's all been a joke, you're all free to go and be worldly now"

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

they got wireless mics at my hall now. i had the fantasy to hack their frequency and utter some satanic verses in between their talks...

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Those are funny, my fantasies have only ended up with the Kingdom Hall burning in flames.

• Elgiard
    Elgiard

Hide smurf dolls all around a KH somewhere.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I fantasized about playing a heavy metal album instead of the kingdumb maladies when they introduce the song during a meeting.

• Bella15
    Bella15

I love the Smurf doll fantasy ,... that would be awesome. I used to live in the same street of a KH but I couldn't make myself go, I'd throw up, ewww ..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit