There is no reason not to pioneer when you are sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

by life is to short 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Actually it`s much worse than that..

The WBT$ has WBT$ Advertising Cards..

For Hospital Bedside Tables..

There is No Reason not to Pioneer in a Coma..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dSFDhjviFKs/TdqabvwUwFI/AAAAAAAAAL8/ffv-mC4DvqE/s1600/coma-.jpg

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

You guys are hillarious. There have been so many articles, some many books writting by the society about why you/we/me should pioneer.

The book that doesn't mention pioneering is the Bible. Nowhere is it found in that book.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The book that doesn't mention pioneering is the Bible.Nowhere is it found in that book.....Quarterback

Yes it Does..

It`s right beside "The WatchTower Bible & Tract Society"/"Governing Body" and..

"Jehovah`s Organization!"..

(If it`s not there yet..I`m sure the WBT$ will have no problem adding it)..

mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco...OUTLAW

• cult classic
    cult classic

You know LITS - those stupid articles and talks on pioneering really had me going. I really believed that it was the only way to get through life's challenges. I even thought that if I stopped pioneering that any issues I or my family had would become worse...

Watchtower really did a number on me.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Cult Classic I was right with you. I hated every minute of pioneering but I beat myself up for it feeling something was wrong with me that I did not enjoy it like all the KM's said I should. Now I look back at all of those lost years and feel sick about my wasted life.

Outlaw you say it like it is, there never is a reason not to pioneer is there even if you are in a Coma.

"The WBT$ has WBT$ Advertising Cards..

For Hospital Bedside Tables..

There is No Reason not to Pioneer in a Coma."

I agree the Watchtower really did a number on me too.

LITS

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

So many Witnesses were collecting disability and pioneering. I observed them. They never complained of pain, the hours they pioneered were many, they climbed steep hills. I wanted to scream liar. A few were genuinely ill and could not pioneer. They reported being hectored by the overseer. If you can climb mountains, make every meeting,do productive work for the Society, you are not disabled.

My parents worked so hard. They wanted to pioneer. We had food to eat.

I don't know the details. Also, my father signed for loans for the KH. I wore rags and hand me downs. The sisters who needed loans were fashion plates. I used to watch them with envy throughout the meeting. They complained when my parents called the note in to be paid, months after it was due. They expected a hand out. I never could play tennis, my mom never had her hair done, etc.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I pioneered in high school and for one year after that. When I realized I like my days at work better, I quit and never missed it.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

bandontherun:

"I observed them. They never complained of pain, the hours they pioneered were many, they climbed steep hills. I wanted to scream liar"

this really doesn't mean much. they may have been liars, but unless you have full access to their medical records, probably not going to make an accurate conclusion. do you have any idea how huge the que is for disability in the USA right now? and how many people get denied? if you get on disability more than likely the government and doctors know what is going on more than you do. there are drugs available that can make a crippled person run a marathon. there are remission factors as well as other factors. i've seen mostly these pioneers do nothing except drive around in their cars all day, stop and eat donuts. once in a while they do something that actually takes a real effort. also if someone does complain what happens? they are labeled a complainer and people whisper about them? so yea.

the way i've observed the elders treat the sick inside the congregations, is one of the reasons i came to the conclusion this definitely 100% absolutely is not "the truth". it really draws out the true colors of this "corporation", these guys make the right wing blush in the area of how the sick are treated. it's possibly the greatest red flag you will ever see that this is absolutely positively a 100% cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit