i'm going back to kh, they have the truth.

by cptkirk 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

just kidding.

btw anakim:

A race of people of extraordinary size who inhabited the mountainous regions of Canaan as well as some coastal areas, particularly in the S thereof. At one time three prominent men of the Anakim, that is, Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai, resided at Hebron. (Nu 13:22) It was here that the 12 Hebrew spies first saw the Anakim, and 10 of the spies subsequently gave a frightening report of the experience, alleging that these men were descendants of the pre-Flood Nephilim and that, by comparison with them, the Hebrews were like “grasshoppers.” (Nu 13:28-33; De 1:28) Their great stature caused them to be used as a standard of comparison in describing even the giantlike men of the Emim and the Rephaim. Their strength apparently produced the proverbial saying: “Who can make a firm stand before the sons of Anak?”—De 2:10, 11, 20, 21; 9:1-3.

Descendants of the pre-flood nephilim??????? wtf?????? (this from the wts own publication...)

i like this translation of genesis 6:3

Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

oh damn! wait satan is the reason man got their lifespan cut short??? evil cannot be attributed to god!! what?? god threw a fit and said sorry you men of flesh, you're gettin on my fkn nerves!!! yea this holds real consistent with bible teachings!!!

So Jehovah said: “I am going to wipe men whom I have created off the surface of the ground, from man to domestic animal, to moving animal and to flying creature of the heavens, because I do regret that I have made them.”

descendants of the nephilim....(wipe men off the surface..including the animals...impelled by angels fornicating with women....) descendants of the nephilim........seen by joshua....

100 + -100 = 0

• Scully
    Scully

40 lashes with a wet noodle for punkin' us when it's not April Fool's Day!!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It might be a good April Fools joke--if you are in a position to quickly move halfway around the world. Sign up to auxiliary pio-sneer, and then take off for your foreign country the next day. Another would be to volunteer for a "where the need is greater" trip, volunteer to help out and even pay for expenses, and then take off halfway around the world the day before the trip. Warning: Only do this if you know you are going to be able to move to a country that is a significant distance away, and you know you will be able to depart before your promise. This works best if you are planning on permanently moving to a country halfway around the world, and you do not let the hounders know of your impending move.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

WT says the Hebrew men "alledged" that the giant men were descended from pre-flood nephilem. It is supposed to be an error on the men reporting.

But there is plenty of holes in the story.

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

Steve Quayle has done an extensive study into human giantism.

http://stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html

She--

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit