How Does the Book of Revelation PLAY OUT physically?

by shechaiyah 10 Replies latest social current

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

Mindblowing What Nasa & Esa Do Not Want You To Know

2011 2Hrs39min HD1080p

http://youtu.be/u1rLNl6VDM0

This narrator, with all her slides and commentary, is synthesizing what Science knows now, in a sensible way.
    She's not a wonderful speaker; but she does pull together data from many different scientific, meta-physical and statistical sources.
    This is what the Book of Revelation also speaks of ... our planetary future.
  • PSacramento
    PSacramento

If you look hard enough, you can probably find "data" to confirm almosty everything, if you interpret the "data" the way you want to.

I once read a commentary on Revelation by David Aune.

It was 3 volumes and about 2000 pages and it covered EVERYTHING, all possible interpretations of the various symbols and imagery and the history behind things like the Emperial Cult and Nero Redux and so much more.

It was a SERIOUS FREAKING read ( painful at imes I admit)but facinating.

• TD
    TD

I suppose everyone has their own unique perspective. That's what makes places like this interesting.

To me, the majority of Revelation is a genre of literature common in 1st and 2nd centuries called Apocalyptic. --Commentary and polemic directly relevant to the politics of the time.

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

I have absolutely NO OPINION about what the Universe OUGHT TO DO, okay?

I'm just curious about what we are learning, okay?

She--

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    The me, the majority of Revelation is a genre of literature common in 1st and 2nd centuries called Apocalyptic. --Commentary and polemic directly relevant to the politics of the time.

I agree and add that it also has a "hint" of they typical "future desire".

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

Our desires don't matter.

What will determine our future is our BEHAvior, in terms of causes and effects.

She--

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    Our desires don't matter.
    What will determine our future is our BEHAvior, in terms of causes and effects.
    She--

Alright, who are you? Godrulz, Weeping?

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

I don't know who I am. I am the illegit kid of a king who got thrown out; an orphan who grew up under Zionism;

a young adult who embraced the JWs, but then BALKED at its thought-controls. Who am I? I have no idea.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Well since I have your attention, let me ask you something. What do you think of consentual incestuous relationships? Being that we're not bound by the Law, does that make it ok?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

WEll, eccentric compositive individuals give the Internet its unique style. Welcome, whomever. Sincerely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit