Leave your cadaver to medical science ??????

by alliwannadoislive 12 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Xena,

what do you think I will be swallowing????
    Ummm, I don't think she was talking about THAT kind of toy!!

Dana

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

No, not a chance...I'm going to experiment with a new type of cryonics that will be coming on the market soon that will be able to deep freeze all my body cells without doing structural damage as is currently the case with cyronics.

If enough time passes before that date ever comes, I will have my body taken to the moon to be put in a lunar cavern that will always remain far below liquid nitrogen temperatures with no chance of any accidental loss of coolant.

When technology advances to the point of nanotechnology being the dominant movement in science and when frozen human bodies can be easily repaired and reanimated then I would hope to come to life again.

I would expect the storage protocol to be in place in 20 years and the nanotechnology to be here to raise the dead in 40 years or less. Hopefully I won't even need them to become immortal but you know Murphy's laws.

Skipper

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

hippi - the jack-in-the-box is a v cool idea ! ... although, about using my body until then, i'm a guy, what about you ?

as for the rest of you - you're all mad ! - good to be associating with y'all ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit