The JW's and the e-smoking

by John_Mann 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

I just achieved an electronic pipe wich is virtually identical to a conventional one. But it not produce smoke, no burning, no hazard substances, just steam. It's quite similar to a nebulization, nothing more. I was wondering how the JW's could react with a e-smoker, could a JW be disfellowed for being a ordinary smoker? Or it will be viewed as same way to artificial blood?

Check this video showing the same pipe I use:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPfN_u2nsY8

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If there is nicotine involved, it will be the same as tobacco consumption, IMHO.

However, you can use the e-cigarettes and pipes with no nicotine oil, and still get the warm feeling and the appearance of smoke.

• sizemik
    sizemik

It still involves the intake of a drug (nicotine) . . . and given their attitude toward NRT . . . I'd say it would get the big

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

You can choose a vapour with no nicotine, and the steam it's not warm it's cold.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

And the nicotine alone it's just like caffeine.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

You can choose a vapour with no nicotine, and the steam it's not warm it's cold.

Thanks for correcting me. For some reason, I thought the water vapor was warm. I haven't tried one, yet.

So long as there is no nicotine, it should be fine, unless three elders want to be a-holes.

• Kudra
    Kudra

No. it would definitely be "BRAZEN".

Brazenness of some sort.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Puffing on an empty pipe would still be a "stumbling block" for the friends.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

BRAZEN? What you mean? Even the steam was warm, so what? A JW just can survive with ice cream? What's the problem in warm?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

What's the problem in warm?

No problem. Misunderstanding. I never meant to suggest that temperature relates to whether or not it's JW-kosher.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit