WATCHTOWER IS A NAZI-FASCIST.........

by picosito 11 Replies latest jw friends

• picosito
    picosito

.....antidemocratic organization , ruling from the top down just like Hitler, Mussolino and Franco. No wonder they praised Hitler's principles back in 1934 and had a very hard time accepting the Republic of Israel. Wouldn't be surprising if they have U-boats submerged in the East River and San Pedro Harbor with advanced missile capability to try to take out apostate websites, ISP's, Houses of Prostitution and Hef's Mansion.

"Allah akhbar", sez them.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Picosito,

Enough drinking for the day.

• picosito
    picosito

I can't drink at work.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Don't tell me you can't put a little rum in your coke?

• seedy3
    seedy3

Actually a better analogy would be the JW's and the Catholic Church curing the inquisition era. I mean think about it, the Catholics burned people for free thinking, not beleiving what the church taught, and those of other beleifs if you did not conform to their standards. They set people up and spyed on them by using their breathern, neighbors and such to pull this off. They even had a guide book to show them how to do this called the Malias Malicafarim (like the Secret Elders book). Now JW's do simular tactics, the only difference is the JW's do not have control of the governments to do their diry work for them, to carry out the death sentences. So they do the next best thing and treat them as though they are dead.

Seedy

• metatron
    metatron

Actually, given their 'corporate-cult' structure
    maybe fascist is pretty accurate.

I once suggested that the organization was fascist to a
    Bethel friend of mine. He replied:

"Nah, just reactionary"

metatron

• HenryP
    HenryP

To you, they are Nazis. To the Nazis, they were Communists. To the Communists they were Westerners. To the Americans (during the war), they were unpatriotic. To the Christians, they are non-christians.

In reality, they are "no part of this world".

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Damn, they'd even have Elders on the submarines. Then when somebody got disfellowshipped, they'd be thrown out of the porthole in the middle of the ocean with a millstone tied around their necks. And the Governing Body would instruct them to attack tourist ships and the Queen Victoria II or something! Cool!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• 2SYN
    2SYN

I fail to see how they are no part of this world when they do in fact have the same chromosomes as everybody else.

---===[SYN]===--- of the "Just Can't Stop Loving You, HenryP" Class.

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Satanus
    Satanus

Henryp

Depending on the position from which one is looking, one could say the natzis were no prt of the world, the communists were no part of the world, etc.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit