I want to fade but ...

by Dudu 22 Replies latest jw friends

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Whatever you decide, just remember this. You owe them NOTHING. You have done nothing wrong. There is no reason to feel guilty, don't give them the power. Whatever they try to pull on you, just remember to tell yourself, You owe them NOTHING.

• Dudu
    Dudu

Thank you sooo much for all the advices ... I think my personality doesnt help here lol, i am super polite and i dont like to ignore ppl, but all of you are rigth when you say that I am not obligated to talk to him . Anyways, I will send him an email telling them ive been busy and i have nothing to report... ill keep you guys posted.

• moshe
    moshe

Eat this, but don't be like it.

• Dudu
    Dudu

Well, I changed my mind and i decided just to ignore him,,,, guess what? He hasnt call me again. I think he just wanted to collect the monthly report card, no worries about my well-being :(

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Well how you've been?

• Dudu
    Dudu

Ive been great!! I already have few clients in my new business, more responsabilities / money at work, still dating a nice guy, getting closer to my family (only my mom is JW) , and im moving to a nicer apartment .... life is goooooood :)

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Glad to hear that. Hope everything keeps getting better for you, as things got better for me.

Enjoy your new apartment! I remember when I upgraded, felt good to wake up in the mornings, lol.

• Dudu
    Dudu

Will be my first apartment by myself, i have always lived with my mom or my sister......

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Congratulations on your fade. Looks like you are well underway toward emancipation.

• Dudu
    Dudu

Thank you!!!! Im as happy as I can be as Ricky Martin said I had a changed of philosophy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit