Seven Habits of Highly Incompetent People

by man in black 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

I wonder way I see so much of these in habits iin my life time? Oh I know, I was in the JW cult all my life. Just when I thought I was getting my act together now something else comes up to work on. I quit. Just kidding. I will work harder not to have these habits of a incompetent person. Thanks for the article man in black. Totally ADD PS I hope it does not rain or the sun gets to hot. LOL

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think most of us have these issues to some degree. But, as Jehovah's Witlesses, it was coming from the organization. They never had anything good to say about the world. They could look at a problem in the world and not see the silver lining--someone that is ready to seize the opportunity could see the same problem and get all the silver--real silver--from the exact same issue. Perhaps by starting a business to address that problem--done correctly, that business could make the person very rich after a couple years of very hard work.

And I don't think too many are totally innocent of doing something without thinking first. True, indecisiveness is as bad (such as letting opportunity pass or getting out too late). But, the witlesses encourage this by design--quitting your job first and asking questions later. They tried that crap with me--claiming that I should quit my job and pio-sneer. How often you hear experiences like that on stage at a$$emblies. If I had a nickel for every time I have heard someone encouraging someone else to downsize their lifestyle, without first thinking it through, so they could do more for Jehovah, I could probably buy New Zealand (hell, why not also buy the whole world--then maybe the United Tyranny of America could be like it was before the regulators started ruining it).

Bringing others down to their level is what the witlesses do best. The scumbag that dragged me into the cancer was himself a pio-sneer. He moved to an apartment complex that he just got a job managing, and wanted me to move there. The place was in a bad section of the city. He wanted me to cut way back on my work and pio-sneer. Others wanted me to do whatever it took, at great hardship to myself, to pio-sneer. Today, those idiots are stagnant and enjoy little. Their whole lives revolve on grumbling and getting up at 5:30 in the morning to get out in field circus. They do not have any "toys"--no TVs, computers, radios, music collections, or anything else. Their clothing is mostly crap. The hardware they have to use is mostly crap. The grooming supplies they use are crap. They barely know how to take care of anything themselves, except their field circus. They are going to have a miserable time if we get a dollar that doesn't buy anything.

As for wasting time, I don't think anyone is 100% innocent. Most of us waste time putting things off that should be done now. They watch markets, and buy at the wrong time or refuse to buy into markets when the assets they do have lose most or all their value. They waste way too much time using drugs and on entertainment while not observing basic trends. They are more preoccupied with American Idol or Survival shows than with what is happening to the dollar.

However, the witlesses do this by design. They will happily bash people that waste time on the above mentioned items. Then they do an even worse waste of time. They are just as preoccupied with finishing a territory, returning on a call, taking out a new territory, turning in field circus slips, preparing for boasting sessions, and keeping up with the rules of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger as the most devoted fan is to American Idol. And, what is worse is, if someone else isn't quite preoccupied enough, they will harass and hound them into doing more. You have maybe 2 or 3 hours a week of loose time scattered through the week, you are not doing quite enough. That, to me, is what makes them wasting time so objectionable. They have the right to waste all the time they see fit to--but they do not have the right to waste my time or hound me into wasting my time.

• mummatron
    mummatron

Thanks for this. I find number 3 especially true in my case. My JW parents will happily talk on the phone for over 30 minutes but I find it very difficult getting them to listen and retain much of what I tell them during our conversations.

• shamus100
    shamus100

JW's indoctrinate you into this kind of thinking at all times. Weather or not you choose to end the cycle is up to everyone individually. It all starts with your attitude - your way of thinking. Watch what you think, and avoid negative people, thinking, situations at all costs. Be positive as much as you can.

Life is short - enjoy it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit