Armageddon Must Be A Long Way Off.

by Vanderhoven7 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

God's promise to Abraham was that his descendants would be innumerable as stars in the heavens and sands of the sea. This promise prophetically included the Gentiles and was ratified by the vision in Revelation 7 when the other sheep are presented before the throne.

Now adding the faithful in ancient Israelites to the 144,000 saved in 19 centuries and then injecting the modern unanointed WTS class formed after the start of the twentieth century.....we are still talking piddly numbers.

So if the formula is:

Faithful pre-first century Jews + 144,000 + WTS 20 th century “Other Sheep” = just millions.

Seems to me the WTS has a lot more converting to do as the great tribulation develops into full blown Armageddon...if Abraham is to get his promise.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

God was just talkin' shit...

Abe wont get his promise...

The bibles maths aint maths at all...

oz

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Seven million grains of sand would make for a lousy beach party!

More like a sandbox.

• Terry
    Terry

I place Armageddon in the same conceptual category as Never Never Land.

Both are vastly entertaining figments.

But, I wouldn't buy a ticket.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes I agree. Armageddon is not going to happen.

• IMPOSTORS ARE DOOMED
    IMPOSTORS ARE DOOMED

Working for satan must be rough! But ALL idiots will get just what they worked so hard for!

• ziddina
  • sir82
    sir82

Oh, you're forgetting the 20 billion resurrected folks, each of whom will live in an American style 4000 square foot wood paneled home by a waterfall in a mountain range.

• Violia
    Violia

I and number of the elders I knew did not believe in a literal Armageddon. Whatever it is , it is symbolic. I recall the song" age of Aquarius". Each astrological cycles contained 2150 yrs and the age of Aquarius is just one of the. We are supposedly either entering it or already in it now.

What if Armageddon is just the end of a period of time? what if it is the literal battles taking place in the Real Israel, not the spiritual Israel jws teach?

I have known they were wrong for a long time and so have a number of folks. Armageddon (if it happens) may something just like an ending of an astrological period of time.

anyway, John may have been smoking Crack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

<<Oh, you're forgetting the 20 billion resurrected folks, each of whom will live in an American style 4000 square foot wood paneled home by a waterfall in a mountain range.>>

Rev 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
    Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Oh, no one fogot them. The innumerable "Great Crowd" are those justified ones that washed their robes through earthly tribulation....not the 20 billion unjust who only have an opportunity to justify themselves in a paradise setting during the 1000 year WTS reign.;o)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit