Blondies series deconstructing current WT study articles

by Glander 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Ding
    Ding

Every now and then I go back and read some of the nonsense Rutherford wrote.

I think about how many JWs blindly accepted that stuff as the truth.

Today, JWs won't look at it.

If you show it to them, it's apostate literature.

• Violia
    Violia

smile (shades of JT)

I do know more about what jws teach now than I did while active in the org.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I was already skeptical when I joined this forum, but Blondie's series covering the WT study made me aware of their practice of using snippets of scriptures, not the full verses let alone context, the number of times they use Jehovah vs Jesus, the constant harping about obedience to the GB and of course that when the say Christians they mean only JW's.

All Hail Blondie!

• ziddina
    ziddina

AllHailBlondie - she of the iron stomach and steel will!!!

[or, should that be, steel stomach and iron will???? ]

• elderelite
    elderelite

indeed Blondie does a great job with that! Even small points, like the one from this past week, where she pointed out the ( ) words added and how they change meanings...... even seemingly small points like that make a world of differance!!!!

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I deeply appreciate the hard work that Blondie does every week in providing insightful information on the Watchtower. Thanks.

• sd-7
    sd-7

I've tried to skim or speed read Watchtower articles--at least the Study Edition--pretty much once a month. But Blondie always seems to catch phrasing or concepts that went right over my head. I think her analysis often shows that...they're clever and manipulative. It'd be almost impressive, if it weren't so evil, what they're doing. It really shows that both the means to the end and the end in itself are both wrong in this cult.

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit