Are you A Hoarder?

by jam 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Good catch Gwyneth!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'll answer this thread when I can find my computer underneath all of this stuff I've hoarded.

• LV101
    LV101

Blondie -- thanks for links. OMG --- i try desperately to throw/donate everything and after skimming the first link realized i'm one of those who throws/donates and REGRETS. i threw out my FAV old luggage and a couple of other items i really need just to make the garage look better -- OCD!

• LV101
    LV101

Blondie -- thanks for links. OMG --- i try desperately to throw/donate everything and after skimming the first link realized i'm one of those who throws/donates and REGRETS. i threw out my FAV old luggage and a couple of other items i really need just to make the garage look better -- OCD!

• LV101
    LV101

OMG -- my post shows up TWICE! HELP --- HOW come the site is SO VERY SLOW or is it my laptop. hopefully so many witnesses are peeping into the site for truth and that's the slowdown.

SORRY ABOUT DOUBLE POST BUT I'M rushing.

• DavinciCodeBreaker
    DavinciCodeBreaker

Hi gwyneth...I noticed that too when I watched the episode. There is an earlier scene where he is arguing with his daughter and is waving a book in his hand. I thought man that looks like a WT songbook.

Funny thing is I told my wife and daughter that he is probably one of the best RV's the Witlesses have as he will not turn down anything such as books that are free. Unfortunately Roi all the books etc from the WT are completely valueless!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit