I was with an annointed today

by mankkeli 22 Replies latest jw friends

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

I was with a fellow annointed one today, she is presently in her 80s, She keeps pondering on the new assignment she would receive upon arriving in heaven, She said that her hope had been made sure and the second sealing has been confirmed, She said she may be assigned to welcome ressurected ones in some part of the world or she may need to take up the responsibility of directing orderliness. She continues to mention how delighted she would be to see some fellow annointed folks who had remained faithful then she goes on and on encouraging young ones like me who just started partaking to remain faithful till the end so that my hope can be made sure.

Being a new partaker myself, I cant stop thinking how one could live arround this fantasy this long. If we would truly go to heaven to rule with christ as we have been made to believe, It would indeed be a perfect arrangement, but if we would unfortunately end up being a manure or being burnt and spread over the sea, we may not recognize what happened to our remains, then how do we get hold on our spiritual elites- the GB and make them accountable for inconsistencies, deception and fallacy. Well, whichever way it goes, we will see.

• jam
    jam

Sound like my sister before she died, she profess to be

of the annointed. My take , my sister was delusive.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

you're going to the kh and partaking of the emblems, and entertaining this "anointed" sister's thoughts on kingdom organizing, all the while not believing any of it? where do you plan on taking all of this?

• designs
    designs

Star Trek the Final Frontier

• Ding
    Ding

Has this anointed sister had any input on any WT publications or policies?

No.

Has this anointed sister been allowed to explain the Bible or WT doctrine to unanointed ones from the platform?

No.

Has this anointed sister had any authority over any unanointed males in her congregation?

No.

Has this anointed sister been allowed to pray aloud in the presence of an unanointed, baptized male JW?

No.

Has this sister been allowed to take charge of the microphone at her KH?

No.

But this anointed sister believes she may soon be directing orderliness on the paradise earth in the resurrection!

No wonder they call it "the new system"!

• Glander
    Glander

you're going to the kh and partaking of the emblems, and entertaining this "anointed" sister's thoughts on kingdom organizing, all the while not believing any of it? where do you plan on taking all of this?

cptkirk has asked the same question I was going to ask. What is the deal with you?

• Honesty
    Honesty

I smell a troll.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

we need mumatron! come deal with this for us mumatron.

• dm6
    dm6

yes, where is mummatron!!

• mummatron
    mummatron

Did someone summon me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit