JWs and Nazis: Before and After WW2

by SYN 13 Replies latest jw friends

• HenryP
    HenryP

Thank you hawkaw. When reading the whole account, it is clear that the brothers were putting up a defense against false information by establishing some common ground. This does not mean that they were in favor of the atrocities committed by the Nazi party. The context DOES tell a different story.

• SYN
    SYN

Yes, in context it is a little better than just the quotes. I still want to pick a bone with the WTBTS for supporting the Nazi government and Hitler though. Nothing anyone can say will ever change that.

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

by their own admission, in their own publications, the Watchtower ADMITS that they did nothing about Hitler UNTIL THEIR PROPERTY WAS CONFISCATED.

By their own admission:

1) The German government allowed the Watchtower to come into their country, set up a tremendous literature propagating business tax-free.

2) As long as Hitler allowed the Watchtower to collect sums of money for their literature, the Watchtower said NOTHING about the atrocities being committed in that country.

3) When Hitler moved against the Watchtower's PROPERTY the Watchtower started wailing and kissing Hitler backside.

4) Hitler gave their stuff back because of their kiss-up.

5) Hitler saw through their kiss-up, took all the property back, and started going after the JW's in revenge, and he continued to do so untill the day he died.

In my opinion, J.F.Rutherford and the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is guilty of no less than manslaughter in the deaths of all those JW's. They could have just let Hitler take the property, and wait out the end of the war quietly. Hitler might have tolerated JW's refusing to bear arms if they had been willing to at least do other stuff. But NOOOOOOO...Jw's weren't allowed to even GROW VEGETABLES or MEND CLOTHES if they thought they were going to soldiers, the Watchtower would have considered them traitors.

WATCHTOWER, YOU ARE GOING TO PAY AND PAY AND PAY......

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld
    Thank you hawkaw. When reading the whole account, it is clear that the brothers were putting up a defense against false information by establishing some common ground. This does not mean that they were in favor of the atrocities committed by the Nazi party. The context DOES tell a different story.

Haha. I guess this is living proof that the WTBTS can really do anything they want and get away with it with many JWs. We have here obvious letters to the German gov't stroking their ego and imploring favor with them. Yet the JW says "Oh but we didn't 'approve' of the atrocities going on"! Well my friend, that defense did not work in the trials after WWII, and they don't work with me now. Try again ...

I'm sure you have the whole UN thing tucked away in a neat little dismissive corner of your brain too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit