Zombie computer games

by watersprout 12 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

So Carrot has borrowed some games for his Wii from a bloke at work, and one of the games is called ''dead rising''. From what I can see you have to kill all the zombies in a shopping centre...

Well Carrot has got hold of a chainsaw and is slaughtering all the zombies... He is laughing uncontrollably and keeps saying that it's the best game EVER!

Is it me or is this something men should have grown out of when they left puberty??

Just curious.

Peace

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Did carrot grow up a JW? If so he may have many years of not being allowed to play zombie games to make up for.... if not, well....

• mummatron
    mummatron

Naw, I think most men will admit to being a boy at heart. Mind you, I'm bad enough on House of the Dead whenever I go to my local Bowlplex!

• Twitch
    Twitch

That game rocks!!!

To quote the much vaunted Duke Nukem, "Come get some!"

lol ;)

• watersprout
    watersprout

Yeah he was a born in... He just said he wouldn't have been allowed to play zombie games, so that explains a lot. Lol

It's the look of concentration on his face that is funny, he has this spinning corkscrew machine that spins the zombies and it is quite amusing! He is now mowing them over with a shopping trolley, I have to admit I haven't stopped giggling at it yet! Lol

Peace

• dm6
    dm6

well im still only 24 and i play quake at www dot quake live dot com best fps shooter in the world. Give it a chance, try some practice mode so so addicitve! bit childish but hey, thats me all over.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    He is now mowing them over with a shopping trolley

Awesome!

The kicker would be some Bruce Campbell-esque voice overs "Excuse me, just looking for the fresh meat section,..."

Sorry, haven't really played the game, just going with it.

• watersprout
    watersprout

LOL Twitch... I'm listening out for them now! I'm watching it like it's a film... How sad is that?!?!

He is cursing the zombie dogs at the mo! Plus we have found out it's all to do with the wasps! Oh my goodness, I really need to do something else apart from watching Carrot play zombie computer games! It's becoming too real lol.

Peace

• watersprout
    watersprout

dm6 i'm going to do a search for that lol.

Peace

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Being a "juvenile" 55 year old woman who loves killing zombies, I just don't know what to tell you! ok well maybe this ---> growing old is mandatory, growing up is OPTIONAL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit