If guys think about sex non-stop....

by cellomould 13 Replies latest social relationships

• cellomould
    cellomould

... then why do girls spend all of THEIR time thinking about whether guys want to have sex with them?

What a waste of time.

So many girls I have known seem to read sexual desire into every possible male action.

That is what I call sex on the brain, in a bad way!

Why be hypocritical gals?
    You should just daydream about sex all day like us guys!

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

dont be so stereotypical! :/

• ladonna
    ladonna

Cello,

Girls think about it too!!!

Ana

• cellomould
    cellomould

Bea,

You may not know this, but you are a MAJOR exception! ( I think, however, that you know you are special.)

If I knew just two more girls like you I would erase this post instantly.

Shucks, you have more to say about girls and their antics than I do!

I know men have plenty of faults to, but I pride myself in being anything but a stereotypical male.

Sorry to ruffle any feathers... just being curious and humourous.

celloman

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hehe, sorry cello, i was a little rude . we've had many discussions about these types of things and you know how i am. you also know that i don't have very much respect for too many girls/women .. they make me look bad and i don't like it . hehe. be good, cello! you'll find a cool chick someday!

• cellomould
    cellomould

No chic can make you look bad, Bea!

Especially not this boozer on the left:

cellomould

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

lol! get that nasty pic off of here . now you have a thing for my sis too? if only you people knew...

• cellomould
    cellomould

If I put my thing in your sister, it would be only if one of us were drunk and passed out...

Wait, was that the question?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Yeah right Cello. lol. If she winked at you, you'd be a puddle :P

• flower
    flower

i think about it all the time, i admit it

but maybe thats from being a sex-starved xjw. heck if i dont get to eat for a day or so i think about food all the time too! imagine how much worse it would be if all i had to eat for three years was just a couple bites of crackers, enough to keep me alive.

sometimes you just need a full 5 course meal. YUMMY! just thinking about it makes me hungry ;)

flower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit