Watchtower’s Sexual Subliminal?

by Marvin Shilmer 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Glander
    Glander

There is no way that was a co-inkydink. As you said, the illustrator had a repressed sense of humor!

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Glander writes:

“There is no way that was a co-inkydink.”

Well said. Since explicit Watchtower doctrine of the time had Adam without sexual orientation at the moment of his creation then the artist put the cock and nuts right in front of everyone for a full-on frontal view, and he did so brilliantly.

Also, and as another poster said earlier, that chicken was always a little odd for a Watchtower illustration of Eden, and more than a few kids picked up on it as odd. But hey! It’s just a chicken. Right? That chicken gave those kids one more image to color during the meetings. But, as it turns out, that rooster is, in these images, far more than just another chiken. Far more!

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• Borgia
    Borgia

it goes for other languages as well: the little squirrel is eating an : " eikel" , meaning the top section of a penis. ....so the WBTS is sublimally advocating oral sex ....

Cheers

Borgia

• designs
    designs

Chipmunk love....

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Not to spoil the joke or anything, but was 'cock' even used as a slang term for 'penis' in 1958? I figured that was a much more recent thing.

You cannot be English or you would have remembered Tony Hancock. (Toe, Knee, Hand, Cock) A great game when you're 10.

George

• Black Sheep
  • Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

I also noe that adam seems to have some beaver sitting to his right? Metaphor and innuendo continues......

Care to notice the fact the beaver is looking right at his genitals also?

And his limp left wrist? hmmmm I agree this is loaded with symbolism.

Matt

• sizemik
    sizemik

Old Goat is going to rip you a new one.

LOL @LWT . . . that cracks me up.

Martin can just say he had a far more important issue to post . . . . but the dog ate his homework

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit