How you know something is wrong with you...

by allelsefails 9 Replies latest social humour

• allelsefails
    allelsefails

It's midnight. I'm posting here. Drinking cheap Bourbon and diet coke and Eating an Activia peach parfait........

Gotta be something wrong.

• talesin
    talesin

Yah, you need some expensive scotch, on the rocks, and eating a chocolate mousse....

tal /

• Robdar
    Robdar

Yah, you need some expensive scotch, on the rocks, and eating a chocolate mousse....

Tal, I want to party at your place sometime.

• Robdar
    Robdar

AEF, I was surprised to see the title of your post because I had been asking the same question to myself right before I came on site. What a coincidence! It must be Jehovah's will that I popped in.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

expensive scotch, on the rocks

Tal, this pains me....deeply. Scotch must never be on the rocks, particularly the expensive variety.

• talesin
    talesin

hehe, Rob, just make your plans to visit Canada, and that can be arranged!

Poopsie, AEF was having mix,, I had to provide her/him with a little sumpin' sumpin' !

Hey, allelsefails ,,, how are you making out really? Just being silly earlier, but did you wanna talk ... we're here :)

tal

• talesin
    talesin

robdar,,, or maybe synchronicity? something in the air tonight?

aef --- how goes it?

tal

• Robdar
    Robdar

Tal, perhaps it is synchronicity. I like that word.

Still, I wish I could figure out what is wrong with me.

• talesin
    talesin

Rob, yes, I love that word! Nothing else quite 'fits' like synchronicity --- it even sounds beautiful.

All jokes aside, could it be the dreaded "M" word? I know we're close in age, and it can be quite the roller-coaster ride.

t

• Robdar
    Robdar

Tal, nope it isn't that. I guess I am freaking out because I start to school in a couple of weeks. It's been a while and I HATE math. Plus I am stuck in JoMO and there never was much of an art scene here. Now, after the tornado, there is even less.

I'm middle aged, restless and bored. I am totally pissed off about the state of the US. My anarchist side is itchy. It's funny, I thought I outgrew my radical days long ago. But it feels to me as if something is in the air.

BTW, thanks for asking. Didn't mean to get so long winded.

I hope you are having a good night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit