• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

"Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
    You gotta have somethin'
    If you wanna be with me."

~ Billy Preston

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

“It’s just such ignorance which forever relegates you to the ranks of underling.” - Megatron

• unshackled
  • THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Going back to the opening post; sad as it seems the situation for humans does seem less than ideal.

I sometimes listen to the late philosopher & spiritual entertainer Alan Watts on CD. One of his lectures is called ‘The level of magnification.’

Everything we look at appears different the closer or further we get from it. If we look at the earth from 5,000,000 miles away and a time span

of say 900,000,000 years, our whole perspective of humanity would change…ect.

It's humbling to realize that in the grand scheme of things I am just a time-bound prick!

• SweetBabyCheezits
  • SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Shack, I'm gonna have to mark this (?) and watch your video at the hizzy with a bottle o' suds.

Gladiator! Good point. It's all about perspective isn't it? I remember reading that, at the molecular level, what we perceive as a dense rock is mostly composed of empty space. How arrogant and egocentric we humans are to only consider things from our own perspective.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Dammit, I hit a combo of keys on my keyboard and lost my post up there with replies to previous posters. No time to redo, but thanks for the great comments, peepholes!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

So what about pleiades and my future per lion?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

CJ! Where ya been, mi amigo? I missed your silhouette up there.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Lumbergh's gonna ask me to work Saturday, I know it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit