Here's a devious thought...

by MrFreeze 12 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Here's an idea I was thinking about. I have to cover my ass on this one by saying that I'm not saying for anyone to actually do this *wink* *wink*. I wonder what the effect would be if a current apostate member who has a key to their hall and were to go into their hall, late at night, when nobody would be there. They go into their hall, go into the book counter, and take all of the magazines/books/publications, remove them and find a way to dispose of them.

I know for a fact that the literature doesn't come in very quickly. I wonder how they would go about replenishing their stockpile.

• Gayle
    Gayle

aaaaaa, no.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I know it's not the best idea. I just wonder what the reaction would be.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Of course they would be a bit shocked and dismayed and would quickly try to restock what they needed.

They would also realize that they would have to bring in a locksmith, to change the locks at the Hall.

Would this have a profound long term damaging effect on them, I highly expect not.

By the way, this would also be unlawful and could bring theft and felony breaking and entering charges for someone who got caught.

• clarity
    clarity

That would be viewed as persecution ...

Also no doubt most halls would have security camera's

c

• sizemik
    sizemik

By the way, this would also be unlawful and could bring theft and felony breaking and entering charges for someone who got caught.

MrFreeze . . . Batman would definitely be alerted and on your tail again.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bad Idea..

If you don`t pay your Congregation WBT$ Literature Bill..

The WBT$ will stop Delivery until the bill is paid..The WBT$ doesn`t do anything for free.

That means some poor JW Shmuck is going to have to pay the WBT$ Literature bill..

TWICE..

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• AGuest
    AGuest

What dear OUTLAW (peace to you, dear one!) said, dear MrF (peace to you, as well!)... along with the fact that certain weaker minded publishers would be traumatized over the rampant speculation that "demons" had gotten in and literally removed the magazines to make things "difficult" for them (because certainly no one among the congregation would play such a prank!).

Why put 'em through it? Reconsider, please...

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Rydor
    Rydor

If only it were still in print, replace all the stolen literature with piled-high stacks of Crisis of Conscience...

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Haha sizemik, Batman is in town so who knows? Hes too busy worrying about our sports stadiums right now though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit