What's the deal with Emma Stone? Plus, Catwoman and Other Nonsense

by sd-7 29 Replies latest social entertainment

• sd-7
    sd-7

where r u from?? the 50s or something??? we r not going 2 an ice cream parlor!! we r not going 2 listen 2 records!! this is the 21st century-we have iPods here!! u r out of ur mind! LOL

--sd-7

• sd-7
    sd-7

Fair enough. This is actually one of my better conversations. So, how's the family? Good? How're the kids?

--sd-7

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    Omg, for a moment I thought you were Misery.

I just got back from a brief meetings, and my ears were burning, now I know why. Emma Stone's kinda average to me, not that there's anything wrong with that, but she's no stunner in my eyes. Anne Hathaway as Catwoman just sounds plain wrong. Halle Berry's interpretation was awful, criminal even considering how terrible that joke of a film was. Anne Hathaway just doesn't strike me as appropriate for the role. She lacks the depth of an actress to pull that off in my opinion.

• sd-7
    sd-7

the kids r fine; u just nevr play with them or talk 2 them!!! all i want 2 kno is, is the ck in the mail 4 ur child support??? now all ur internet buddies will no u r a deadbeat dad!!! LOL

--sd-7

• sd-7
    sd-7

Ooookay. Now you've gone way out of line. You've got me confused with Brandon Routh in 'Superman Returns'. Me and mine are well cared for, thank you. Now, let's stop all this before people think we're crazy, okay?

--sd-7

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I've liked Emma Stone since I first saw her in Superbad.

She was here locally, filming 'The Help', which has endeared her to the locals. The film was premiered at a local theater, last Saturday, prior to the wide release.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2011-07-31-the-help-premiere-emma-stone_n.htm

• sd-7
    sd-7

Perhaps you are right, Mr. George. I mean, I honestly tried the 'Catwoman' movie, but...the costume destroyed the entire concept. Big giant cat head does not equal sexy, and the rest of the outfit was like a fashion disaster. I was really looking forward to seeing Halle Berry fill out the Catsuit nicely, too... As for Anne Hathaway, we'll see what happens.

I think I'm just hormonal right now, and that's what's causing the Emma Stone issues. I need a nice, 12-hour nap...

--sd-7

• sd-7
    sd-7

leavingwt--wow, really?? Did you get her autograph?

--sd-7

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    leavingwt--wow, really?? Did you get her autograph?

No autograph. I did walk over during my lunch break and see the set. I was not there when actors were visible.

• sd-7
    sd-7

"If you make yourself more than just a man, you become something else entirely. A legend, Mr. Wayne. A legend!"

"...We were supposed to be in this together. And then you left. Now...evil is rising. ... The Batman...must come back."

"What if Batman doesn't exist anymore?"

"He must...he must..."

Classic!!!!!! Ha haaaa!!!

I've been wanting them to do like, Knightfall or something, even if it was only in animated form. Probably it'll never happen.

So, you've got Bane in there somewhere. You've got Gordon in the hospital. You've got Catwoman on the Bat-Pod. And you've got...Batman doing pushups? I don't know.

I'm kind of hoping movies get easier to make. It's a shame people have to blow $200 million just to make a movie. I mean...with all that money, just think of the awesome stuff you could do. You could...feed people. Open your own chain of restaurants. Buy a bunch of Star Wars stuff. And still retire comfortably, if you eat properly.

So, I know I'm glad they're going to do another 'Green Lantern'. I don't really care much if this one sucked. It has Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively in it. You had me at Ryan Reynolds. You had me again at Blake Lively. I mean, who else could get me to watch 'Gossip Girl'? Seriously.

Okay...perhaps people are suffering Ryan Reynolds-fatigue now. Doesn't seem like his movies are getting good reviews from the critics. But we'll see how that goes. I'll reserve judgment until I see good old GL for myself.

So...what now? The vastness of Internet space is like the void, a maw opening wide to consume all light, hope, and leaving nothing but empty despair in its wake....

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit