The end is NIGH! Drought turns lake blood red

by SweetBabyCheezits 12 Replies latest social current

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

shechaiyah: when everyone is still here in december 2011, will you stop posting that stuff ? please.

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2011-135

"It will have an immeasurably miniscule influence on our planet. By comparison, my subcompact automobile exerts a greater influence on the ocean's tides than comet Elenin ever will."

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

The same thing happens where I live near the Pacific Ocean when there is an algae bloom in late summer. It looks like someone dumped orange/red paint into the water along the shoreline.

I'd only fear that this meant the end was NIGH if someone had also spotted something credible such as a tortilla chip shaped like Mother Theresa floating on the surface of the blood red lake.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

What up, mah heiffas!

xyz, would a pope-hat shaped tortilla chip lend credibility? I can make it happen.

shechaiyah, did you get hacked?!? Your above post doesn't convey the same sense of lunacy as your others. ...[re-reading] okay, nevermind. false alarm.

The rest of you nay-sayers mark my words! The world will end soon! And by "soon" I don't mean a precise span of time but a relative, indefinite period which could imply, depending on your perspective (like infinity), billions of earth-years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit