Children......

by cantleave 7 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Can anyone tell me if it was ever written that spending too much time with your kids is in effect idolising them.

I recall it being said by a CO during an elder's meeting, but was it just one child hating CO, or something embedded into the WT culture from the top down?

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Children in the cult are always low on the totem pole. It was most likely a child hating CO. Their is alot of them out there. Totally ADD

• hellenback
    hellenback

Our co was a child hater , but then again He always behaving like a closet gay( not that being gay is a prob ) his name was roddy and he was a bit of a blouse

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Children do NOT ask to come into this world, WE bring them in ( kicking and screaming, literally), the very LEAST we can do is devote our time to them.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Haven't heard that, but I have heard there is monkey worship out there. ** looks in mirror, admires pelt **

• NewChapter
  • shamus100
    shamus100

See? :D

Yes, kitten, flattery will get you far... FAR!

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I don't remember reading that or hearing anyone say it, but their is often a very negative, cold, callous attitude towards children in the Society. I felt it. We all did, I think, us kids. Except for the popular ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit