40 kgs (88pounds) down and going strong.

by LouBelle 18 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

So yes I have lost just over 40 kg's or 88 pounds. It has taken me just under 5 months. I do still have a bit to go and know that this next phase is going to be hard,but I've tasted success and I like it.

I've got my first bikini - NOT that I've struted around in it...yet That will come though.

I do still have a journey and a half ahead of me but my little steps have added up to a few huge leaps!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

That's VERY rapid weight loss. What are you doing?

And what are your plans to maintain the weight loss?

• Curtains
    Curtains

88 pounds - wow - great going

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Don't go losing all of your curves. You looked pretty cute already.

Chris

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

From one who has fought the fine fight of fat and still fighting. I applaud you in what you have done. I lost 40lbs. last year and it brought my BP and sugar level way down. I so happy for you. Keep up the good work. Totally ADD P.S. I don't look good in a bikini so I did not buy one. LOL

• the-illuminator81
  • Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

great for you!!! FS

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

What are you eating, to lose weight so fast? What kind of exersize? I agree with Black Sheep, you looked so cute like you were. I know you must feel great and lighter on your feet. Don't get discouraged as weight loss slows the closer you get to goal.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I do still have a bit to go and then it's to the gym for toning.

What am I doing: very healthy, portion controlled foods. No fats, no alcohol, no sweets, no fizzy drinks, no refined starch.

How do I plan to maintain my weight once I get there: I will slowly introduce "bad" foods again and increase portion sizes. I'll be gyming as well so pretty much work out, eat healthy.

I don't want to lose any curves, just deliciously enhance them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit