God is a Union Man

by breakfast of champions 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

For those active JWs, there is a new program in place where publishers who frequent and 'witness' on apostate websites will receive TRIPLE TIME! That's right, for every hour you spend on an apostate site you may count THREE HOURS (hazard pay) Just let your service committee know you're interested in this new program and you may be approved to receive TRIPLE TIME!

• JRK
    JRK

boc,

You are going to get some dumb JW's in trouble!

JK

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

No JRK - this is REALLY TRUE! The service committee told me they will announce my name for this special program right after they announce the names of all the Aux. Pio's for August this week!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Almost forgot- not unlike the 30 hr Aux. Pio. Special for April, this TRIPLE TIME OFFER is good only for the month of AUGUST. Sign up now!

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005
    For those active JWs, there is a new program in place where publishers who frequent and 'witness' on apostate websites will receive TRIPLE TIME! That's right, for every hour you spend on an apostate site you may count THREE HOURS (hazard pay) Just let your service committee know you're interested in this new program and you may be approved to receive TRIPLE TIME!

I realize this is a six year old original post but I've been here some 12 years and have never heard of such a WT practice, where they actually endorse -- even encourage -- posting at apostate sites. Yes, BOC, I also realize it may have been a one-and-done event. Is this a current practice?

By the way, congratulations on your uni achievement that you posted about a few days ago.

• ElderEtta
    ElderEtta

Bump

• stillin
    stillin

I've asked around the congregation about this. The ones who actually made the effort say that it was the toughest month in their whole pioneering career. Even though they had their time in early that month, the hazard "spiritually" was too great and they won't ever go that route again. They say that it was a loving arrangement to try to reach lost sheep, but they found themselves having to think about things in order to give answers, and quite often they found themselves without good answers.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

FATFREAK - Wow, this is a blast from the past! I posted this when I was still going to meetings/in FS. Crazy. This was even before I started college!

I totally posted this as a goof. I think that at the time there was a huge influx of “hit-and-run” posters signing up here and trying to convince everyone we made a huge mistake. There must of been some special “campaign” going on at the time as well.

Funny: it was the summer of 2011, and 2014 was just a few years away. No way the end wouldn’t come before the 100 year anniversary of the Invisible Kingdom! And here we are still. . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit