Creepiest Illustration of Eve and the Serpent

by Marvin Shilmer 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Creepiest Illustration of Eve and the Serpent

Today I uploaded a new short article showing what has to be the creepiest illustration ever by Watchtower of the serpent talking to Eve in Eden.

My article is titled Creepiest Illustration of Eve and the Serpent and is available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2011/08/creepiest-illustration-of-eve-and.html

This thing would be plenty enough to cause a nightmare or two.

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• minimus
    minimus

Eve's hot!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

That's a much better quality picture than the ones they used all the years I was in. It must have been a very romantic artist, what was he/she doing in the wtbts? It reminds me of another artist (of course the name escapes me right now - duh)

I like the picture - and the snake has feet, that goes along with wt doctrine

• mummatron
    mummatron

That legged-serpent with the face of the Devil is creepy indeed.

I was also shocked to discover that the Hollywood bikini wax originated in the Garden of Eden.

• factfinder
    factfinder

The devil is standing by the serpent. So who is that standing behind Eve?

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

I thought it was a serpent not a kimodo dragon.

The angel reminds me of perverts who rub up on people on the subway.

Satan looks like the Joker from Batman.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Eve is more erotic than a just naked woman would be. It reminds me of an old fairy-tale book, sort of N.C. Wyeth-ish like.

Funny! I wish they had included a nude Adam. Something tells me he would be as erotically chaarged as Eve.

• Violia
    Violia

I think it has the makings of a 3 way. If Eve bent over just a tad more and the angel lifted his skirt and then we have / Serpent Satan who looks like he might kiss Eve or grab her in some areas. Even her look is sort of provocative toward /serpent Satan.

hum... I recall a song by Doris Day called "move over darling" I almost here the angel saying "bend over darling"

• truman
    truman

Funny that the angel is wearing clothes, something Adam and Eve only felt necessary after they had sinned.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Goes to show the complacent stupidity of the people such as J Rutherford, back in 1922.

Three years before this, the IBSA with Rutherford at the helm proclaimed that god singularly had chosen them/him

as as his special message giver to all mankind via his holy spirit.

Well it certainly sounded good in promoting the literature, just as well as it does today I suppose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit