Paris Hilton Converts to Islam

by Bangalore 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• JRK
    JRK

After seeing her videos, I think she would make a great "head" instructor at her new school.

JK

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Paris Hilton Converts to ............ God

She went to prison in Los Angeles on June 3 after three times flouting the terms of a drink-driving conviction and a week later announced that she had become God's babe. "I have become much more spiritual," she said in a telephone conversation from prison with television interviewer Barbara Walters. "God has given me this new chance."

Between her imprisonment and her conversion she had been let out of prison by a sheriff on psychiatric grounds (she had kicked up a dreadful fuss inside), but was almost immediately sent back again by a judge who insisted that the 45-day sentence he had imposed on her should be upheld. "It's not fair," she moaned as the judge made his decision. But soon afterwards her whole outlook changed. It was fair after all. For Hilton suddenly realised that it was not a court that had sent her to jail but God, who had done it for a special purpose - to sanitise her public image.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2007/jun/15/prisonsandprobation.comment

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit